New fast bud auto hydroponics grow

• Thread starter B.S.G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Hey all new on here so take it easy lol

If anyone has anything they can share I would be much appreciated can never have enough tricks to share.

Stay high stay frosty

New fast bud auto hydroponics grow
AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Hey all new on here so take it easy lol

If anyone has anything they can share I would be much appreciated can never have enough tricks to share.

Stay high stay frosty

Welcome to The Farm!

Your tag line pretty much speaks for itself 🍻 🥂 😎 . . . "New to the community not the Game "

if there is anything I can do to help please let me know by adding @AnselAdams in any posting and it will get to me.

Happy Growing!!

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Here they come

What does this room look like with the blupurples off? 😉 Better to see the colors & textures of your plants etc. especially if you are having a problem.

Also curious what light you are running? 🍻

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
What does this room look like with the blupurples off? 😉 Better to see the colors & textures of your plants etc. especially if you are having a problem.

Also curious what light you are running? 🍻
I will take a snap for you a bit later dude 👍

Its the kind led 750 amazing light full control of red blue white uv ir also wake 2 600w parabolic ✌

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
I will take a snap for you a bit later dude 👍

Its the kind led 750 amazing light full control of red blue white uv ir also wake 2 600w parabolic ✌

I thought that LED pattern looked familiar! I use the Kind XL series (2) 1000's (1) 650 & (1) 450.

I have been looking at the K5's but that price has me keeping it on the wishlist for now. 😎 👍

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
I thought that LED pattern looked familiar! I use the Kind XL series (2) 1000's (1) 650 & (1) 450.

I have been looking at the K5's but that price has me keeping it on the wishlist for now. 😎 👍
I got it for a steal before the hipe to be honest I paid 750 lol now its 1500 £ but dam its worth it especially for finishing with the c band

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
All updates from this thread will now be in the grow down between me an my buddy Mhippi.

Keeps all the same pics coming up 🤪

Much love for the grow

BSG

Top Bottom