new feed chart with new boosters CS nutes

• Thread starter booboo111
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HighDesertMMJ

HighDesertMMJ

I'm confused, this chart shows 3 separate products for boost, one appears to be a powder, nothing about this on the CCH2O web site, the chart on their site only lists CSBudBooster. What am I missing?

B

booboo111

I'm confused, this chart shows 3 separate products for boost, one appears to be a powder, nothing about this on the CCH2O web site, the chart on their site only lists CSBudBooster. What am I missing?

the new stuff is at hydrobulider, its online.....the reg bud booster is now the middle stage.......cc doesn't have it up yet

HighDesertMMJ

HighDesertMMJ

Found it at Hydrobuilder, thanks. I need to call CCH2O for info I guess.

Dizzy Weasel

Dizzy Weasel

Loves Eating Tacos
Supporter
Going to give em all a run for a few systems, If you are in the exclusive sideline haters club uc sends you gallon size sample packs CS's New "early bloom" seems to be effective similar to the yellow bottle "pre" by shorting nodes and kick em in a little faster I will continue the new products on this system and compare to AN big bud and overdrive in a SBS comparison
Also the late seemed to help ripen a 10weeker in another system which was ran on old bud booster up to week 7 Compared to my previous run of it..

Top Bottom