New fellow stopping in

• Thread starter Decker9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Decker9

Decker9

Hey howdy all, first off, thank you for having me!! I’m local to BC, just started cultivating the last couple years. I’m a self learner, so eager to see how other folks do it.

Im currently on my 4th grow in my 4x4 tent, my first 2 were busts with hermaphrodites (total bummer!!) but I think I’m getting a handle on it now.

I look forward to getting to know the site here, some pretty incredible knowledge and grows im seeing!!

Cheers from B.C.

New fellow stopping in
New fellow stopping in 2
New fellow stopping in 3

Cypress66

Cypress66

Hey howdy all, first off, thank you for having me!! I’m local to BC, just started cultivating the last couple years. I’m a self learner, so eager to see how other folks do it.

Im currently on my 4th grow in my 4x4 tent, my first 2 were busts with hermaphrodites (total bummer!!) but I think I’m getting a handle on it now.

I look forward to getting to know the site here, some pretty incredible knowledge and grows im seeing!!

Cheers from B.C.

View attachment 1319473View attachment 1319475View attachment 1319476
How's yourself and welcome to the farm.. It's a good looking garden you have there nice peace ✌️🧙‍♀️

Decker9

Decker9

How's yourself and welcome to the farm.. It's a good looking garden you have there nice peace ✌️🧙‍♀️

Thanks 66! I’m doing quite well thanks, a new year with new goals, it’s always an exciting time :).

This run just turned week 7, I had a bit of a hiccup in week 5-6 after finding my ph pen giving me faulty readings, week 7 here things look to be perking up.

TSD

TSD

Welcome to the farm, lots of friendly knowledgeable folks here that love sharing their experience and helping each other succeed!

Top Bottom