New Flower Bed

• Thread starter Diane11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Diane11

Diane11

so here's a couple pics of alil something I tried my best on lol. The flower bed... It was a bitch to make and hella crooked but oh well! The two on the right are Cali OG Kush and, my Hawaiians, and one freebie... I'm trying this trellis because I love stessing my plants but I feel like any minute now I'm about to fuck something up! Hahaha... p.s. 2 are REAL small but I was running out of veg room and said fugg it. Anyone have any improvement techniques on the trellis? I feel like it's too loose. Idk, did my best lol

New flower bed
New flower bed 2
New flower bed 3
New flower bed 4
chemistry

chemistry

Not seen the bed technique before, your net will be fine once the plants grow on a bit, it will tighten up.

Diane11

Diane11

wondering why u did a bed in side and not planters?
I just wanted to try something new. I now know it's not something I want to keep in there permanently. A friend had just given me that drain table underneath and I thought I'd use the wood we had to see how things would come out LOL,(it's good wood!) but honestly @tinderthumbs .... I don't like it. Hahaha... I feel like there's so much more potential in there. I really did wanna get the square pots and put more in there, but just got my new led light and I was improvising at the time. It'll most likely be the only time I use it unless I really really like it. In which case I'll have more knowledge next time, but who knows right?... haha!!

Diane11

Diane11

Gettin there... I woulda done some stuff differently but it's cool.. I actually really like this! :)

IMG 1706
IMG 1709
Diane11

Diane11

where does your run off go?
If you look at the pic I posted that shows my leds..(3rd pic on 1st post), you'll see the table I have under it that collects the run off and comes out of a spout at the front bottom and into a bucket. It's a badass table and I actually just got some square pots for it today! I'll probably use those after I harvest these and move the bed outside for my outsiders.

Diane11

Diane11

so u made a flood table but u put dirt in yours cool
Yeah.. I wanted to see if this was something that I'd like indoor especially since I'm only allowed to grow 16 and dont keep much in rotation anyway... and I like it more than I thought I would, but still think I'm going for the pots next time that fit the squares... I'm just playing around with dirt and weeds, learning how to stress, and smoking it! Lol ;)

Top Bottom