New From Northeast

• Thread starter xjking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xjking

xjking

Hello everyone. New guy from a soon to be legal state in New England. I am currently getting ready for my first ever grow and I lurk here often to learn about growing and what could make my grow more rewarding. So far I have procured some Northern Lights seeds from Nirvana and a couple of OG Kush Seeds. Both feminized of course. I think I will try germinating one of each at first.

So far I have gathered a 3x3x78 grow tent, 4 QB132 Quantum light panels and a 350 watt driver for them, a cheap 500 watt Chinese blurple light, 400 cfm duct fan and carbon scrubber, 2 bags of Fox Farms Ocean Forest, solo cups, 5 gallon smart pots, Apera PH20 pen, a TDS meter, PH up and down, a humidity meter, green leaf Mega Crop nutes and a few other odds and ends. I tend to jump into things full force as I want to have the best possible results.

I am planning on growing in my basement as soon as temperatures warm a bit. I will start a grow journal as soon as I begin. I will also be looking for tons of help as I have never attempted to grow before. Please feel free to jump in anytime with opinions and dont worry about my feelings, I just need the truth.

Dan789

Dan789

Welcome to the farm.
Sounds like you’ve got most of the basics, in basements you’ll need to watch/ monitor humidity so to avoid problems. Good luck.
Colorful avatar.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Welcome

I grow in basement setting, in Detroit year round. Cold weather is your friend and a.c. power $ savings. Don' wait. Fire it up asap!.

xjking

xjking

Welcome

I grow in basement setting, in Detroit year round. Cold weather is your friend and a.c. power $ savings. Don' wait. Fire it up asap!.
It is currently only about 55 degrees in my basement and I am waiting for my quantum boards to arrive. It is my belief that the QB132 boards I ordered do not put off much heat. I will get them together when they arrive and judge from there.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Even with everything shit off (grow wise), my basement in 4 locations have never dropped below 70*.

Top Bottom