New From The Mitten

• Thread starter Beazy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beazy

Beazy

Hello from the mitten state !!! Med grower for myself for 4 yrs and just found this forum,looks to be some very knowledgeable folks here and I would really like to pick up on some knowledge from y’all!!!!! PEACE !!!!!!! Beazy

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
There’s quite a few. I’d say GG4, GSC, sour d, og kush, chemdog are all very popular. Agent Orange is popular for concentrates. It really depends on who you talk to or where you go. Everyone grows what they like based on their own preferences. I’ve seen some really great lesser known strains that look to be fire on IG from local producers.

Hawkind

Hawkind

It would be nice if we could buy and or trade cuttings, like other recreational states

Beazy

Beazy

The gorilla glue is definately a big one around my area in mid mich. I myself feel its kinda played out depending on who it comes from. I’m currently running Blue Iguana from mosca,a cut that was given to me as deisel but im not so sure on that.It seems waaaaay more Afghani to me and Rare Dankness starkiller that I’m also pretty sure got mis labled.from all the pics I’ve seen it more resembles the rare dankness Buford OG. THE TASTIEST in the batch but VERY VINEY N STRETCHY !!!! Just scored a pack of Baked Beanz spitting cobra that I’m REALLY STOKED to get poppin but dont have a lot of room so it will be a one at a time deal.Hoping for some fire in those and may do a diary of them.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
It would be nice if we could buy and or trade cuttings, like other recreational states

There’s several places around Detroit that do this for medical marijuana. I’d get a medical marijuana card just in case. Imo it’s worth the extra protection.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

There’s several places around Detroit that do this for medical marijuana. I’d get a medical marijuana card just in case. Imo it’s worth the extra protection.

And to get grandfathered in before they reduce our rec plant count.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Welcome! Almost at the west coast out here. Up in the woods.

And sour diesel crosses are very popular for my patients.

My garden stores owner keeps telling me to take a gorilla glue 4 cut from him but i fear outside plants in my room.

might set up a quarantine tent for her.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome! Almost at the west coast out here. Up in the woods.

And sour diesel crosses are very popular for my patients.

My garden stores owner keeps telling me to take a gorilla glue 4 cut from him but i fear outside plants in my room.

might set up a quarantine tent for her.

That’s when plant tissue culture cloning would be ideal. There’s a sterilization step that kills all pathogens, pests and anything else that might infect your grow.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That’s when plant tissue culture cloning would be ideal. There’s a sterilization step that kills all pathogens, pests and anything else that might infect your grow.

Great info. Im sold! Now could you please convince a store owner i barely know to start culturing. You likely have to teach him. He is quite proud of his 5 node soil rooted clones. Lol.

I think this would revolutionize mailing new genetics.

Beazy

Beazy

Definitely do a quarantine as AAALLLL groweers say they have clean cutz . I personally would never accept a cut from anyone without a quarantine that i could grow out n get rid of any medium it came in and still keep it seperated for at least a couple months til u KNOW it’s clean ! Just my opinion !! Ive seen a couple BEAUTIFUL rooms have to shut down and start all over because they were gonna get the “ Ultimate gsc cut “ lol it was truley sad because these guys had way better than any gsc cut I’ve seen and wish i could still puff em but sadly they’re gone for good

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Great info. Im sold! Now could you please convince a store owner i barely know to start culturing. You likely have to teach him. He is quite proud of his 5 node soil rooted clones. Lol.

I think this would revolutionize mailing new genetics.

Yeah it’s not cost feasible. But the store owner wouldn’t necessarily have to be the one doing it. You could obtain a cut and do it yourself. Obviously away from your grow but the first step is sterilization so the risk should be minimal. But it’s still too expensive and info is scarce at best.

Latest posts

Top Bottom