New Ganjapreneur

• Thread starter AldoRaine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AldoRaine

AldoRaine

Greetings,

I originally found out about this site through an article I read in LA Weekly, about DEO and The Rainbow Sherbet line. The article is inspiring, as I'm engaged in similar pursuits to eventually become a breeder.

I love to write weed reviews as a catalyst to share knowledge and experience of this wonderful plant. I have written over 100 reviews in the past 2 years, entertaining a global audience of stoners.

I find myself immersed in business opportunities, particularly with grow operations, aspiring to be first to market for new adult use sales in different states. Right now, all I am is dumb money, but looking to meet with like minded businesses owners, to eventually become, the smart money, creating relationships that will fuel the industry with responsible capital management, that is fair and aims to empower those who previously lived in the shadows.

Cheers

Moshmen

Moshmen

Greetings,

I originally found out about this site through an article I read in LA Weekly, about DEO and The Rainbow Sherbet line. The article is inspiring, as I'm engaged in similar pursuits to eventually become a breeder.

I love to write weed reviews as a catalyst to share knowledge and experience of this wonderful plant. I have written over 100 reviews in the past 2 years, entertaining a global audience of stoners.

I find myself immersed in business opportunities, particularly with grow operations, aspiring to be first to market for new adult use sales in different states. Right now, all I am is dumb money, but looking to meet with like minded businesses owners, to eventually become, the smart money, creating relationships that will fuel the industry with responsible capital management, that is fair and aims to empower those who previously lived in the shadows.

Cheers
Welcome to the farm

Top Bottom