New Garden 2016

• Thread starter Sassyfemme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sassyfemme

Hello everyone, :)

I've been silent for a couple of months now, preferring keeping activities to myself for a bit but now I'd like to share how things are coming along with the garden. We had to get rid of our beautiful greenhouse due to local municipal regulations, the good news is that we were able to sell the greenhouse and didn't lose too much.

So, we have gone back to the outdoor garden model, with landscape fabric to help deal with weeds. Am posting a few pics, enjoy. :D

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sassy! I've been wondering about you and whether or not you were going to grow again this year. Obviously, the answer is yes. YES!

S

Sassyfemme

Sassy! I've been wondering about you and whether or not you were going to grow again this year. Obviously, the answer is yes. YES!
Hi Seamaiden :)

Yes, we went ahead with the outdoor garden after we first got the greenhouse disassembled and a new garden fence put up around the same area, lots of hard work, time and money. Anyhow, we are glad to have a garden again though much of my time is now back at creating in my studio, getting a new series of paintings ready for an eventual exhibition. :)

Top Bottom