new garden new grow

• Thread starter Khaosgardenz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

i just recently took over a shop with two veg rooms and a big flower so i got 6k of lights for veg divided between two rooms and a 12k flower current strains in the room are
Grey goose
Khaos OG (my secret piney cut)
Original White Rhino aka medicine man
Cotton Candy
Lemon kush
Platinum Animal Cookies
Pineapple fields seedlings from dynasty seeds
Raspberry Kush
Pine Tar Kush
Alligator Shoes
thats what im workin with currently still adding though

Growing Medium is sunshine#4 amended with coco and extra perlite
Nutes: Botanicare, Ful-Power
Pest Control: Neem Oil and Pro-tekt

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

hey staff is there a way I can attach photobucket links to this page the other way of posting is a lil inconvienate
thank you

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Absolutely not, we don't allow hotlinking images here because it breaks the SSL (security). I'm sorry, but you've gotta upload them directly.

D

DaGanjaLion

i just recently took over a shop with two veg rooms and a big flower so i got 6k of lights for veg divided between two rooms and a 12k flower current strains in the room are
Grey goose
Khaos OG (my secret piney cut)
Original White Rhino aka medicine man
Cotton Candy
Lemon kush
Platinum Animal Cookies
Pineapple fields seedlings from dynasty seeds
Raspberry Kush
Pine Tar Kush
Alligator Shoes
thats what im workin with currently still adding though

Growing Medium is sunshine#4 amended with coco and extra perlite
Nutes: Botanicare, Ful-Power
Pest Control: Neem Oil and Pro-tekt

Hey dude I'm looking for a grower in the portland area..

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

So I take it due to no photo bucket there will be no further convo on this or do you have some updates you can share and show us???

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

So I take it due to no photo bucket there will be no further convo on this or do you have some updates you can share and show us???
Sorry forgot I made this thread to be honest I've been doin a loompa farms log but I'm tryin to figure things out I got a new better camera and the farm rejects my pics cuz the files to big

william76

william76

Sorry forgot I made this thread to be honest I've been doin a loompa farms log but I'm tryin to figure things out I got a new better camera and the farm rejects my pics cuz the files to big
What's alligator shoes?thanks,76

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

type in on google free photo resizer and there are a lot of easy free wasys to do it you just pick the photo resize and unzip

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I jus finished a nice GSC it came out five ft 2 @ 322g dry it didn't turn out the way I would have liked seems a lil fluffy compared to a lot of others I have grown think I got a bad pheno or something

Top Bottom