New gardener here. In need of some help

• Thread starter Jf78
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jf78

Jf78

Hello all!
I just put my germinated seed in pots. When can I put them out side? Is it better to keep them inside next to a window untill they sprout?

SSgrower

SSgrower

Hey, welcome to the Farm. You in Pro-mix or what in your pots? Yes the window may be fine or under a nice seedling lamp which I still do not have. Cheers.

Jf78

Jf78

Hey, welcome to the Farm. You in Pro-mix or what in your pots? Yes the window may be fine or under a nice seedling lamp which I still do not have. Cheers.
1/3 super soil. The rest pro-mix. Would there be any benefit to putting them out side for a little bit? I don’t have a seeding lamp window is the best I can do right now

garybo

garybo

1/3 super soil. The rest pro-mix. Would there be any benefit to putting them out side for a little bit? I don’t have a seeding lamp window is the best I can do right now
Just remember, this plant has been around for hundreds years. Yes put them outside, in a partial shaded area, under a tree, now I'm assuming you are living in a warm climate, if not continue to put it outside, and this time put a quart jar over it for warmth.

Jf78

Jf78

Just remember, this plant has been around for hundreds years. Yes put them outside, in a partial shaded area, under a tree, now I'm assuming you are living in a warm climate, if not continue to put it outside, and this time put a quart jar over it for warmth.
Thank you so much!

Top Bottom