New gavita 750 DE fixture and lamps

• Thread starter fishwhistle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Lumatek + DE = no Bueno
Dimming it to 600 even worse.

Need a DE specific ballast to kick a DE bulb properly.

lollipopman

lollipopman

Lumatek + DE = no Bueno
Dimming it to 600 even worse.

Need a DE specific ballast to kick a DE bulb properly.
Don't want to argue but you are wrong I've ran my de bulb with my lumatek ballast for 8 weeks now and just bought another de bulb and hood for my other 4x4. Also my bro kab is using Phillips 400v bulbs with power box ballast and is killing it with 3lb harvest.

darkmatter

darkmatter

I'm having issues with the 750 I got. I've tried two different working timers now. The light will activate for a few days 5 ish no problem then it won't turn on out the blue.The code is a steady red flash when it doesn't. This has happened about 12 times since I've had it. Happened twice when I was out of town. I think it senses something that ain't there right when the timer triggers on, its the only thing on the breaker( now).I thought it was a few things but I still haven't figured out what's causing it. I'm gonna get a master controller soon and see if that will solve it. The place I got it from said I could send it back.ive always had the worst luck possible with anything grow related. The day I can walk in a store and buy some buds I'm probably quiting.i don't think the universe wants me to grow.last December I had to chop a nice ass crop mid way. This one I got aphids ( from some medium from the grow store)and a fucked up light from the grow store ( I guess).Pretty much six months of going nowhere

sixstring

sixstring

digi or mechanical timer ?i would bet its the timer going bad not the light.if its a digi timer im 99.9% certain its the timer lol

darkmatter

darkmatter

digi or mechanical timer ?i would bet its the timer going bad not the light.if its a digi timer im 99.9% certain its the timer lol
I was about to try a digital timer. It's doing it on two different intermatic heavy dutys. I didnt think it was the light. Either way that smarty pants is fucking me hard.

Top Bottom