New Gear, New Grow☺

• Thread starter 420 lyfePpP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Got some new seeds and I have been doin the propigation, veg ect .. now I got my females and new nutes. They are healthy and happy ☺ . Got a stand up air conditioning unit and really pray to the green gods its better then the last . Or sorry will be better ☺

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

hey bud yeah been a battle . but ladies are GGGRRRRRRREAT:) got my aseedlings and gotta put together a lil clone box . Gotta learn to clone so I can help a canna patient . good vibes
Couldnt track the ac/dc down but @Tnelz gave me some good info as to the effects of cbd on seizures.

That being said i found you a good 1:1 strain called pennywise. Ill have my hands on it in Jan my man. Stay up! Take care of that fam and your ladies. Well be talking soon homie.

Mad positivity and mad respect.
Gguy

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

well I got a new pic of my room and the nursery:)
Phone 031
Phone 051
Phone 050

and the selection is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even a Gage Green crodded phenol ( O.G.K.B)
Im using ,Green planet nutrients

nutrients full time . And an ol" skool grower told me when I was gifted my first ballast that a good root system will make strong plants . Well I'm using
Phone 066

and this root builder is the shiznitttttt. lol! they have not let me down and ,if I got a question I call and they help the best they can . Really want the Medi grow here only Grrreat things !!!!
well peace and good vibes . keep it green 420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Couldnt track the ac/dc down but @Tnelz gave me some good info as to the effects of cbd on seizures.

That being said i found you a good 1:1 strain called pennywise. Ill have my hands on it in Jan my man. Stay up! Take care of that fam and your ladies. Well be talking soon homie.

Mad positivity and mad respect.
Gguy
yeah I read up on it on leaf fly. (penny wise) got a thing happening with my bro . hookin up some kandy beans and getting a 1;1 strain . no worries bro . heres some vibes gift wraped:)

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

well got my renovation and looks great! will be postin shots later ... Ah got time now . got my cloning supplies and hope I succeed! now my humidity stays steady at like 60%rh . got a stand uo a/c and its great for c0oling , so lookin into ways too do it till I can get one soooon . do a T.p of a sexy lady:)
Garden 018

the one closest to front is getting evicted :/ . Was in a pinch and used old soil I kept it was dry and I guess it never worked too well :.-<

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

well got my renovation and looks great! will be postin shots later ... Ah got time now . got my cloning supplies and hope I succeed! now my humidity stays steady at like 60%rh . got a stand uo a/c and its great for c0oling , so lookin into ways too do it till I can get one soooon . do a T.p of a sexy lady:)View attachment 558365
the one closest to front is getting evicted :/ . Was in a pinch and used old soil I kept it was dry and I guess it never worked too well :.-<
Waaaat. Awesome dude. Lookin waaaay better these days man! Heck yeah mad props. So hey man, i recycle soil. It might just have salt build up in there. Try ph balancing a big 2 gal jug of water and flushing that bitch! If it dont work out THEN scrap her. She just looks a lil burnt. Anyone want to chime in to correct me or agree with that? Lol

Pce n love brotha! No worries

P.s. whats up with clones did you get a cheap tray yet? I can see you trim your ladies or lollipop em. When you do just stick the branches and nodes you cut off into a peat huck and place it under a dome with filtered \ small amounts of light. Why not? If they die its was gonna be trimmed anyway. This is how i learned :) pce homie

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Waaaat. Awesome dude. Lookin waaaay better these days man! Heck yeah mad props. So hey man, i recycle soil. It might just have salt build up in there. Try ph balancing a big 2 gal jug of water and flushing that bitch! If it dont work out THEN scrap her. She just looks a lil burnt. Anyone want to chime in to correct me or agree with that? Lol

Pce n love brotha! No worries

P.s. whats up with clones did you get a cheap tray yet? I can see you trim your ladies or lollipop em. When you do just stick the branches and nodes you cut off into a peat huck and place it under a dome with filtered \ small amounts of light. Why not? If they die its was gonna be trimmed anyway. This is how i learned :) pce homie
Yeah, got the tray root hormone some rock wool . ☺
20151226 210700

Hey you ever hear of dad's for marijuana. ? My bro started it . He stepped aside and put another dad upfront. Puff Dog. But he got a smoke or vapor lounge MMJ of course ☺.lol went to a heady glass night . Bong type . Man some real artwork. Respect for the props . Hope the fam is great seen the grandchildren . Always funny stuff . Keeping it green 420lyfe PpP peace and good vibes .

Top Bottom