new generations and potency questions

• Thread starter AirHammer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AirHammer

AirHammer

what are pros and cons to growing accidental seeds pollinated entirely by accident?

things like potency fluctuations?

I'm currently growing some accidentals that nature played a roll in. my neibors male pollinated my hybrids.

I dont mind as much as I did at the time, because these resulted...

they look pretty hearty to me, and smell strong af despite not even flowering yet.

safe to say potency will be close or similar to others from the gene pool? those were f1 hybrids.

I ended up with 3 out of 3 females, I know, pretty cool odds there as well :). I never even moved them. they sprouted and I just took over aiding them a long a little bit.

this experiment is turning out to be not too shabby 😛

If potency is nice and strong like the ancestors it would be all wins hehe.

regards

New generations and potency questions
New generations and potency questions 2
New generations and potency questions 3
New generations and potency questions 4
Ponky

Ponky

Pro: new good smoke
Con: big pile of gross weed you don't want.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Hybrid vigor may come into play and they are an improvement. Could also go the other way. Generally breeders plan these crosses out carefully and they only sell a small number of resulting strains. If you end up with something special you might want to buy a lottery ticket while your luck is hot.

AirHammer

AirHammer

Doesn’t it kind of depend on what your neighbor was growing?
Sure. the females he had mixed in looked sticky icky and dank. I didn't inquire I was po at him for not listening to pull the male plant. I seen it there clear as day. sure enough mine were making seeds when I took a sample.

I cloned these, sure weal see what happens..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Some people refuse to accept the fact that their plant is a male until it’s too late. Got something to do with, Denial! L O L! I think there’s a good chance you will be pleasantly surprised!

AirHammer

AirHammer

Some people refuse to accept the fact that their plant is a male until it’s too late. Got something to do with, Denial! L O L! I think there’s a good chance you will be pleasantly surprised!
do you mean me? Ive got over 20 seasons under my belt I'm not new to this lol.

3/3 females. My confidence rate, still @ 100%.

I'm not sure why you comment in my threads other than to undermine me in some way?

You also had trouble with my word that my plants have not begun flowering yet. You went against me insisting they had.

Its all good. I just thought I would help you find some clarity. If not well that's okay too.

Last edited:
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
And I don’t think I have ever commented on your plant’s.

Top Bottom