New genetics in a de house

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

I tried to romanticize all of you but you just can't surpress the true self , so what do we have a bunch of sneaky creepy perverted friends .... Oh well , I guess the truth always wins 😂

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Some new genetics up n away Beans from Capts farm got some Sk , and some F2 strains he chucked in much appreciated Cobbs . Regards OD . Note seeds set in paper towel ziplock bag 12 hr using the Waxing moon its power is strong .

IMG 20201127 195123
IMG 20201127 195116
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
28/11/20 new seedlings doing well and the cuttings as well only one thing has me puzzled @dire wolf ..... I think there's some fishy business going down here set 2 of your Blue Moon X Mango seeds and I've got 2 very different looking seedlings ...... Check out the pick . I didn't mix any seed up my end I know that for sure ..of

IMG 20201128 084247
IMG 20201128 084242
IMG 20201128 084232
IMG 20201128 084204
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
28/11/20 new seedlings doing well and the cuttings as well only one thing has me puzzled @dire wolf ..... I think there's some fishy business going down here set 2 of your Blue Moon X Mango seeds and I've got 2 very different looking seedlings ...... Check out the pick . I didn't mix any seed up my end I know that for sure ..of
Maybe they need some time to even out? 🤷‍♂️ #phenos?

amekins

amekins

Chunky leaves on one and long slender on the other?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
No two different strains Indica n Sativa look I’m not looking a fantastic gift of DWSeeds just strange he hasn’t chimed in but I’m guess he will maybe he’s out having some icream or chillie dogs .... or at a barn raising .....

amekins

amekins

No two different strains Indica n Sativa look I’m not looking a fantastic gift of DWSeeds just strange he hasn’t chimed in but I’m guess he will maybe he’s out having some icream or chillie dogs .... or at a barn raising .....
Oh I thought they were supposed to be the same.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Mmmmm yeah they are hey in no way am I calling Dw out at all never the thought crossed my mind just weird I’m really meticulous with my catalog of seeds A .

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
If it it were my seeds I sent to you I would kindly ask you give them more time to perhaps... show their "true colors" ?

Idk stranger 💩 has happened

👍🌱

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
If it it were my seeds I sent to you I would kindly ask you give them more time to perhaps... show their "true colors" ?

Idk stranger 💩 has happened

👍🌱
Being a total noob I'm just talking out my ass anyway... but I have this sherbet that seems to have two very distinct leaf morphologies and is clearly the same strain 👍

Top Bottom