New genetics in a de house

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Ive got a widow mom I've flowered, looks like a mini me of yours ill grab pics later, she's further on in flower in a 1litre pot. Awesome work mate she looks tremendous
Cheers Cobba I’ll be monster cropping off these ladies I’ve taken cuts so I won’t lose them for a while . Od .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
8/1/12 4 seed of each in for the next run had a terrible time with just using coco to much dampening off so I scrapped the lot damn waist of time n good seed ... going back to my old way wet towel in a zip bag then jiffy pots . @dire wolf @Bodean my wife can’t have all your beans bro she’s growing up a storm 5 seeds 5 females and there looking killer my man . Od

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
11/1/21 2 week into flower got the rip n strip out set up the net took a bit of time to play thread the cola through the square hole ...... going to keep the nets up I can see it’s the best way to support the buds . Learning all the time evolving as a grower each n every grow . Od

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Your shedding some skin down there od.alot of budsites on those ladies...where'd you get that netting from.looks a little like that orange roadworks stuff..
Bunnings bro in the wire and trellises area garden section 10 mt 16 bucks going to keep on using them I can see the benefits. Max . Spent all day down Mortimer bay in the water filthy hot my shed hit 33 in the tents ,,,,,,, fark.......

Madmax

Madmax

Hahahaha thats getting up there.i went to friends house yesterday and his was hitting 40 .christ knows how he got threw today.would b burnt to a chrisp..you had a glorious day bro.beautiful area down there.id love to get a shack down there somewhere..one day lol..back to normal tomorrow and some cool days coming too..

Porky1982

Porky1982

Nice mate i gota get my next lot in. I sent ya 2pms just wondering if ya got em mate or i dont know how to use private msg on this site. Probably the latter. 😂😂

Top Bottom