New genetics in a de house

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Like2Grow

Like2Grow

Thanks max She's a Boxador part boxer part labrador and all hepped up on goof balls .

Years ago I had a rottie/ hound mix female that was 140 lbs. We had an old vet that took care of some medical problems for us. When we picked the dog up he tells us: " She was magnificent. We couldn't get her out of the cage when she woke up and it took 3 people to get her out." They put a note on her file - No cages."

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Very healthy OD..What the soil again...thats not compost that one is it...
50/50 Coco perlite @70/30% , my compost the chooks make in back yard , thanks mate it's really just a trial easy to do small plants in my situation and I thought 10 would give me a good crack at some nice phenos in the mix .

Madmax

Madmax

You giving them much organic nutes right now or living straight off the nutes in compost..i had a mate who got busted years back used his very own compost .he just fertilised every fortnight and dug big holes in ground and put his compost straight in..grew friggen trees lol...

Last edited:
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
You giving them much organic nutes right now or living straight off the nutes in compost..i had a mate who got busted years back used his very own compost .he just fertilised every fortnight and dug big holes in groundand put his compost straight in..gre friggen trees lol...
Running 1/4 strength Reiziger base A&B grow 125 to 150 ppm once a week so far there squat lt pots and there root balls are shoved right at the bottom of pots which will help keep them short Dicks but fat ones ......... My wife just read that dick bit and shook her head and walked away ............ Reiziger nutes are soil mix , coco perlite mix friendly used in tomato 🍅 cropping going to try it in a Rockwool slab stack constant drip feed grow soon keep your look balls peeping my man .

Madmax

Madmax

Lol..thats funny..while we are on that subject i checked out under my nut sack earlier and completely stripped down.went to bros place and came home and was sitting down on lounge and i leant forward and felt my shin and thought thats wierd its wet ..looked at my hand and it was covered in blood.my sock was saturated in it..i thought wtf have i done then realised where i was standing at my bros place where theres leeches lol.never found the bastard either lol..this bled for a couple hrs non stop.
20210417 215855

20210417 215613
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Lol..thats funny..while we are on that subject i checked out under my nut sack earlier and completely stripped down.went to bros place and came home and was sitting down on lounge and i leant forward and felt my shin and thought thats wierd its wet ..looked at my hand and it was covered in blood.my sock was saturated in it..i thought wtf have i done then realised where i was standing at my bros place where theres leeches lol.never found the bastard either lol..this bled for a couple hrs non stop.View attachment 1114633
Nasty buggers Cobba it probably fell off after filling up on the blood or the booze in your blood ......

dire wolf

dire wolf

Potting up n tieing down for 3 of the females other 2 going tightly tipped lollipop style @dire wolf 😉👀😜🏴‍☠️ Blue power X mango 🥭 ,MSH
Hey one , do you think the purple stem girls could use a pinch of Epsom salt / magnesium ?
That's a hell of a split you got going there 😂🎉🎉🎉

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hey one , do you think the purple stem girls could use a pinch of Epsom salt / magnesium ?
That's a hell of a split you got going there 😂🎉🎉🎉
Yeah now the temps have dropped a little I'll grab my tin put of my bathroom and mix a teaspoon in 9 lt of water then then I'll have a hot bath with a teaspoon in as well my old bones are needing it as well . Cheers Cobba . Split plant didn't even know it had happened no beat missed I'm just a brut I guess .

Latest posts

Top Bottom