New girl in town!

• Thread starter Dark Angel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xtheghostx

welcome to the farm Dark Angel, i used to watch a tv show called Dark angel, had the hottest chick as main actor..real kool show she could talk to dead people & help find their killers:D

Yea I remember one with another hot chick, Jessica Alba :P

D

Dark Angel

welcome to the farm Dark Angel, i used to watch a tv show called Dark angel, had the hottest chick as main actor..real kool show she could talk to dead people & help find their killers:D

I guess the tv show you talk about is a show with Jennifer Love Hewitt...? Don't know the name of the show. I used to watch the tv show Dark Angel with Jessica Alba as the main actor.
Correct me if i'm wrong!

Grtz Dark Angel

C

Core

LMAO amai al 3 pagina's.. er is precies een vrouw in de zaal?? :D

welcome to the farm...but can you please correct that mistake in AmSSSSterdam...itS quite annoying....lol...
but before i FUCK up this first impression......i just wanne say you got a nice lineup there...
Hope you have fun here ! :)

E

ELITE GENETICS

yeah it was jessica alba im pretty sure it was like 2005 on fox,i havent seen the one with jennier love hewit

D

Dark Angel

LMAO amai al 3 pagina's.. er is precies een vrouw in de zaal?? :D

welcome to the farm...but can you please correct that mistake in AmSSSSterdam...itS quite annoying....lol...
but before i FUCK up this first impression......i just wanne say you got a nice lineup there...
Hope you have fun here ! :)

Foutje opgelost:nod

Grtz Dark Angel

K

Karma Genetics

:flowerWelcome on the Farm Dark Angel you will love it here....

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

:smoke:smokeYeah, hop on the Happy Wagon! I am also a young girl grower..hoping to reap in my harvest in a few weeks. THCFarmer is heaven sent...so many cool people from around the world and so much wisdom!

I would love to visit Amsterdam one day...here'e my line up

Hash Plant
Purple Dragon
Ak-47 x Pineapple
Medicine
Ultimate Indica
Stinky Pinky

and I'm adding to my collection day by day. Wish I can get some cool stains like you but not so available here in the US of A! Good luck on your garden.:flower:smoke

T

tuffgong69

hi d/a,groetjes en wilkommen,twee meisjes op de farm,hooray..peace,tg :D

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

welcome ladys... nice stuff there DA will we see some pix soon???

T

thc4sim

LOL Welcome to the Farm Dark Angel!

Just funny how many welcome's a new member gets when its a young female grower from near amsterdam!! LOL :D

Lookin forward to checking your plants out :flower

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Hey Dark Angel, welcome to the farm, I see you made quite a few friends already.:D Oh and nice line up you have there.

T

tuffgong69

just kidding,know what you mean about welcomes though..she'll think she accidently signed up to a dating agency!:D

D

Dark Angel

:smoke:smokeYeah, hop on the Happy Wagon! I am also a young girl grower..hoping to reap in my harvest in a few weeks. THCFarmer is heaven sent...so many cool people from around the world and so much wisdom!

I would love to visit Amsterdam one day...here'e my line up

Hash Plant
Purple Dragon
Ak-47 x Pineapple
Medicine
Ultimate Indica
Stinky Pinky

and I'm adding to my collection day by day. Wish I can get some cool stains like you but not so available here in the US of A! Good luck on your garden.:flower:smoke

Hi MileHighChic!

Nice line up you have there! :nod :flower

Grtz Dark Angel

D

Dark Angel

LOL Welcome to the Farm Dark Angel!

Just funny how many welcome's a new member gets when its a young female grower from near amsterdam!! LOL :D

Lookin forward to checking your plants out :flower

Hi thc4sim

So that's why i'm getting a lot of reply's:D I knew it haha:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom