New Greenpoint Seeds 2nd Drop Next Week

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
The 2nd drop from greenpoint seeds will hit the farm sometime next week :)

Better have your trigger finger ready as these will be gone quick like the last drop.

Kosher Alienz x Monster Cookies
Bubba x Monster Cookies
White Master Kush x Monster Cookies
Super Sour Fire OG x Monster Cookies
Colorado Flo x Monster Cookies
Lemon G x Monster Cookies

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

I bet that Flo MC will be some flame. I've got SSH/Flo sexing right now and they're already stinky.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

sometime next week huh???? better up my situational awareness then ......White Master Kush x Monster Cookies is very very interesting.

G u

G u

Here are the descriptions I have written out already

Kosher Alienz x Monster Cookies

(Kosher Kush/Alien Kush F2 x Platinum Girl Scout Cookies/Yeti OG F1)
Kosher Alienz was bred by PNW Roots and is a large yielding, gassy and oily, 10 week finishing OG hybrid that really pushes the limits of how much bud can fit on an OG.
Hashy, OG and earthy, the taste is only rivaled by it’s potency. Monster cookies is bred by the hard to get 303 Seeds, and is a mix of the Bay Area clone-only Platinum Girl Scout Cookies and Loompa's flagship, Yeti OG(F1 Generation). Monster Cookies pushes resin to the next level while maintaining a very distinct ginger ale/rye bread nose.

Bubba x Monster Cookies
(Pre Bubba Kush x Plat. Girl Scout Cookies/Yeti OG F1)
The Bubba - Not your buddies Bubba.. First thing that catches your attention is the smell. An unmistakable scent of blueberry muffins. So penetratingly sweet it can be intoxicating. Out-smells anything else in the room.Big, fat, resin covered dark-green (some purple) nugs with rust colored hairs
Smoke is smooth and mild, tastes of spring flowers and tart raspberries. After-taste is a mellow earthy classic, that lingers for a moment as you feel your eyes sink in. This one is best out of a pipe.
This Bubba is a fast growing bushy cash croppers dream. Heavy yields on what seems to be an 8 weaker. Though, 9-10 gets her right where she needs to be. Monster cookies is bred by the hard to get 303 Seeds, and is a mix of the Bay Area clone-only Platinum Girl Scout Cookies and Loompa's flagship, Yeti OG(F1 Generation). Monster Cookies pushes resin to the next level while maintaining a very distinct ginger ale/rye bread nose.

Lemon G x Monster Cookies
(Lemon G-13 Ohio cut x Plat. Girl Scout Cookies/Yeti OG F1)
For being called the Ohio cut, the Lemon G sure has concreted it’s place in the concentration community in Colorado. The Lemon G is known from extremely unique terp profile that can only be described as electric lemon. An ugly lady that makes up for it in girth and structure. Grows like a christmas tree and doesn’t necessarily need to be topped. Just don’t run into her or brush against a bud in the garden….the smell will linger for minutes and blanket everything else in the room. Monster cookies is bred by the hard to get 303 Seeds, and is a mix of the Bay Area clone-only Platinum Girl Scout Cookies and Loompa's flagship, Yeti OG(F1 Generation). Monster Cookies pushes resin to the next level while maintaining a very distinct ginger ale/rye bread nose.

Flo x Monster Cookies
(Flo (Colorado cut) x Plat. Girl Scout Cookies/Yeti OG F1)
The Colorado Flo was a cut gifted to me by the fine folks at Kind Love Colorado. Rumored a mislabel and not DJ short’s Floral line of Blueberry. Sweet floral notes opens up your senses as this legendary Clone-only beckons for another sniff. A second, more directed huff, appeals to the skunk lovers with its deep complex body with a very pleasant backend. A fragrance often preferred by women the Colorado Flo is a smokers delight.Lip-smackingly sweet smoke with the unmistakable “purple” flavor. I want to eat this bud. Heavy yields require multiple staking for this floppy female.Monster cookies is bred by the hard to get 303 Seeds, and is a mix of the Bay Area clone-only Platinum Girl Scout Cookies and Loompa's flagship, Yeti OG(F1 Generation). Monster Cookies pushes resin to the next level while maintaining a very distinct ginger ale/rye bread nose.

T

the journeyman

Any pictures of the females used in the breeding? I would love to see the bubba. More pictures of the female monster cookie?

Kdub

Kdub

It'll help me decide which ones to buy if we could see pics of the mothers.

G u

G u

I don't have photos for the WMK or the SSFOG
but the WMK is super frosted, huge swelled trichome glads, medium yield and and very hash flavor associated with the MK

G u

G u

SSFOG is Super Sour Deez (Sour Diesel IBL x Sour Lemon Larry OG Kush) x Fire White OG Kush (OGRaskal’s Fire OG Kush x Krome’s “The White”) from Elite Genetics seed stock

E

el boyo

flo looks kill.. def wanna try that cross out... looking forward to working some your genetics...:)

dogznova

dogznova

Greenpoint.. Your shit looks killer.. I'm gonna try my trigger hand for sure..

Reactions: G u
Top Bottom