• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Here's my piggy bank.

str8smokn

str8smokn

I'm about to bust this bitch for some lemon g/ Cookie Monster.

elkhunter

elkhunter

The Colorado Flo was a cut gifted to me by the fine folks at Kind Love Colorado. Rumored a mislabel and not DJ short’s Floral line of Blueberry.

any idea what it is... if it might be mislabeled ? thx...elk..

juniper

juniper

The Colorado Flo was a cut gifted to me by the fine folks at Kind Love Colorado.

Oh neat! That's my favorite dispensary. Small world.
I've had their Flo both as flower and wax; really nice strain.
I am currently running a couple of their cuts, as it were.

germinator

germinator

Just fucking .......WOW.....raise that bar gu. Greenpoint rocks.

Reactions: G u
E

el_tenador

Hey Gu. Would you mind elaborating on your Bubba cut a bit with regard to flavor? I ran a S2 of Ogr's Fire Bubba that was heavy on the Bubba side, and it had this fab rasberry flavor, so the blueberry muffin profile you speak of is really intriguing

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
wha flodica is??

"A mostly indica phenotype from the Flo-line. A rare, near-total recessive indica found by chance in the "TF"("TF"=True Floral, or its ultimate expression "Temple Flo"). Unlike the usual sativa traits associated with the Flo line, the Flodica is a near pure indica phenotype of short, stout, yet productive, structure with very large dense gland production with more of an earthen palate to the buds that produce a very strong, narcotic type experience.

Indoor-7-8 weeks
Outdoor-mid September
Yield-above average"

Dj Short

jlr42024

jlr42024

is this drop getting close or did the turkey left overs make me sleep right threw it?

Oldman Green

Oldman Green

Hello friends ...
I hope to gain some seed seeds Greenpoint. Our group would like to test their effects and flavors. Hopefully you have luck.
Greetings !!!

jlr42024

jlr42024

how many packs of each are available? when will the rest of your creations be available here?

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Get ready i am going to drink a coffee and then start listing the beans on the bay :)

Oldman Green

Oldman Green

Available seeds Bruce Banner # 3 and Gorila Glue#4 x Monster Cookies??

Thanks!!

Top Bottom