New Greenpoint Seeds 2nd Drop Next Week

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jlr42024

jlr42024

congrats on the 2nd drop seems to be another hit so far! i think if you took a vote or just loaded the bay with all your crosses each would be a hit!

R

rollinfunk

gu,

Why the different colored text on packaging? (Red or black) ind dom vs sat dom?

Thanks

jlr42024

jlr42024

shit GU when you gonna do a major drop? there's a demand for more if not all you gear and definitely for more packs of each!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Congrats GU..! cant believe I was sitting here and missed that bruce banner x Snowdog just goofing around DUH ....next time M

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

"Do not make me angry"

That was the best part of The Incredible Hunk....was it Dr. Banner though ?
ya it was but I dont know if you got the metaphor... read what i said but as if it was a strain or plant! :D

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Cmonnnnn cool cat - I absolutely knew you were drawing a parallel to what happens to our friend and how she magically disappears - disappears in my lockbox, my lungs, my friends, in between my molars as I grind down on a Ritz with CaBot's - a red pepper and a nice ol nug.......Person A - heyyyy - where did that go ? Person B - Soon, hopefully to my brain ....

It wasnt till I was older that I realized it was Lou Ferrigno. That cat is on an episode of The Love Boat and its hilarious.....

Budgod

Budgod

The 2nd drop from greenpoint seeds will hit the farm sometime next week :)

Better have your trigger finger ready as these will be gone quick like the last drop.

Kosher Alienz x Monster Cookies
Bubba x Monster Cookies
White Master Kush x Monster Cookies
Super Sour Fire OG x Monster Cookies
Colorado Flo x Monster Cookies
Lemon G x Monster Cookies
How do I pay for seeds from green point and I want descrete shipping

B

Burned Haze

YAAAY! i got em......

For a guy who has 25-40 strains going 365/7( 50% or more seed by 1-3 rounds ) I must be addicted and excited cause I marked their exact time on my calendar and def knew what i wanted lol..... Well like bodhi and haze man ( if keepers and stable, I will be a huge supporter of GP in the future)

Well support to Greenpoint ( never tried them before :) )
Bought right on the second they restocked!:

*Sis OG LINEAGE: Chemdog's Sister/Tres Dawg x PBOG,
*TOMAHAWK =Gorilla Glue #4 (Chemdog's Sister/Sour Dub x Chocolate Diesel) x Star Dawg

*STAR DAWG BX1 = (Ghost OG x Chemdog #4/Chemdog D/Chemdog D/Chemdog D/Affy) x (Chemdog #4 x Chemdog D/Chemdog D/Chemdog D/Affy)
*SKY PILOT = Alien Stardawg x Star Dawg

well if my pheno's shows any stardawg traits and their stock is as stable as they claim, They got a new fan and addicted buyer ( if i knew so I would of bought whole line lol )

-BH

Top Bottom