New grow 2nd ever phoroperiod

• Thread starter Chalaco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Chalaco

Whats going on yall im starting my 2nd photo grow ever n need alll help possible im growing 3 purple punch n 2 tropicana cookies from s33d n 2 stardawg,1 tropicana cookies clones all r in COCO LOCO using FOXFARM nutes n GREAT WHITE
Please help all suggestions welcomed
New grow 2nd ever phoroperiod
16655654904792113590122137838852-jpg.1291643

New grow 2nd ever phoroperiod 2
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You're going to have to play with it. I'd try 6 inches/15 centimeters and see if it causes light burn (I doubt it would). You may be able to lower it more than that.

T_Dub

T_Dub

How many watts is your bulb? Is it a metal halide or HPS? I tried to send a link, but the posting is being held up for moderator approval. Google HID distance charts…..it will roughly tell you how far away to place your grow light. You can also use a lux meter on your phone to determine ideal lighting. Seedlings don’t want any more than 7,000 lux.

C

Chalaco

You're going to have to play with it. I'd try 6 inches/15 centimeters and see if it causes light burn (I doubt it would). You may be able to lower it more than that.
I had it at 6in but noticed yellowing n thought it might b light so I went up
I will lower it some thanks bro

C

Chalaco

How many watts is your bulb? Is it a metal halide or HPS? I tried to send a link, but the posting is being held up for moderator approval. Google HID distance charts…..it will roughly tell you how far away to place your grow light. You can also use a lux meter on your phone to determine ideal lighting. Seedlings don’t want any more than 7,000 lux.
600 mh for veg thanks bro iwill look up chart

C

Chalaco

Week 3 almost 4 just started running new nute ADVANCE NUTRIENTS NECTAR OF THE GODS.
Do my Girls look fine for Their Age? Please lmk. I totally messed up my first fem grow I got 4oz for 4 plants so I clearly need help please help thanks to all in advance

O

omega_mu

Looks like your topping them. Sure other thoughts but overall look healthy. To me that matters most. Size is relative. If they are not autos, you can veg to the size you want then flip to flower. I go 8 weeks from seed to flip to flower on avg. Sure I could get it down to fewer weeks of seedling/veg but not yet.

Me personally I go to about 20in to 24 inches in veg. I don't want anything larger than that when I flip to flower. With topping that is plenty to get at the very very very least 4oz per plant.

Last edited:
C

Chalaco

Looks like your topping them. Sure other thoughts but overall look healthy. To me that matters most. Size is relative. If they are not autos, you can veg to the size you want then flip to flower. I go 8 weeks from seed to flip to flower on avg. Sure I could get it down to fewer weeks of seedling/veg but not yet.

Me personally I go to about 20in to 24 inches in veg. I don't want anything larger than that when I flip to flower. With topping that is plenty to get at the very very very least 4oz per plant.
Thanks bro I will try it out and flip @ 20 in

Top Bottom