New Grow 4 Strains..

• Thread starter bstilwell1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bstilwell1988

bstilwell1988

Wutsup farmers I'm back with a.new grow and setup. Finally set up my 4x4 tent that I've had for a few months and have it almost dialed in. I have a inline fan for exhaust and right now I'm just using a small but powerful blower for intake. I have another inline fan I need to setup but am waiting for speed controllers in the mail to reduce noise. Currently using my 400 watt switchable and using the metal halide. It's a cheep cheap hood but will be fine for vegging. Right when I start flowing I will switch to my brand new 600 watt air cooled ballast and sealed hood. I just switched my nutrients from advanced to roots organics this grow and I'm liking the results. I have a Skywalker og. Blueberry. Berry bomb. And ak x northern lights. This is 2 weeks from planting from seed. I will post more pics in a couple days
New grow 4 strains

Nutts

Nutts

Skywalker og Is amazing. I've grown out over a hundred strains and skywalker is by far top three ever. Loved it so much I created a cross with one last grow I'm growing the first generation seeds now

bstilwell1988

bstilwell1988

Ya I did a.couple.days ago and will transplant.again before flowering. And ya sky Og is my altime favorite as off now. I did have a couple seeds that I cloned a couple years ago and was.my best smoke ever. And the one I'm most excited to grow again

bstilwell1988

bstilwell1988

Alright so a little update, I was battleing low humidity for awhile but now have a humidifier in the tent. Plants were transplanted in bigger pots about 2 weeks ago and tmrw will be transplanted in 5 gallon buckets. Then a couple more weeks of veg before I flip them. Here is a current pic..
IMAG0113

bstilwell1988

bstilwell1988

Just hooked my 600 watt aircooled hood digital.ballast. I'm.stoked.and.looking forward to over a.p this time of.some dank..

Natural

Natural

I'm liking the cages..can't wait to see you fill them up. Did you leave the glass out of the hood?

vaporedout

vaporedout

looks good!! nice and clean. i ran roots 2 times and both times got root aphids, ive also see others get bugs from that soil so just be cautious, although your shits so clean, im sure you would have seen them by now. whens the flip?

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Stilwell, those plants are looking great and super healthy. I love Roots Organic products, I used to run their nutes and always got the tastiest results. I am quite certain you will love your results and not look back.

bstilwell1988

bstilwell1988

@ natural I have the glass still on the hood. Is that a bad thing? @ vaporedout haven't seen no aphids. Flipping real soon due to having.to move in 2 and.a.half.months give.or.take.. and.thanks.for the possitive feedback. I wanted to veg longer but house is going underforecloser

Top Bottom