New "grow Beast" From Sun Light Supply

• Thread starter Seed Buyer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Junk

Junk

Stretch kushstrong lighting was bought out by sunlight, just wait they r bringing out led combined with de in an air cooled ufo reflector that flies n hovers above the plants making stationary lights a thing of the past...lmao

Nice to see u around green!

Yes, Drone lighting. I've been using it for the last year or so. Yields are up 1000%

It does get tiring flying that drone around my little 4x4 though for 18 hours a day.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

@GR33NL3AF Ok my bad the math is on point as far intensity decreasing as the light distance increasing. Not trying to have a pissing match... All Im saying is the growth rate during veg under the LEC especially with the 4200 K bulb is unparalleled due to the spectrum compared to other lights that are currently available to the masses. Especially for the price point. Try vegging under a DE Philips or similar and compare. The LEC prepares the teens for the insity of 1000 w DE. As far as your insider trade secrets... it sounds interesting if they have something new that doesn't cost thousands like the plasmas available. When the price comes down Im sure plasmas will be the next go to tool.
How much further acclimation do you need when moving the babies from the LEC to the DE's?

I was considering the LEC 630 for it's larger spread and closer intensity to the DE's.

Billyboat

Billyboat

How much further acclimation do you need when moving the babies from the LEC to the DE's?

I was considering the LEC 630 for it's larger spread and closer intensity to the DE's.

I go from the 315's straight to the 1k DE's, I just keep the light about 4 feet from the canopy for the first few days. I'm now running 3 315's per 4x8 and that seemed to help with any shock vs running 2 315's per 4x8.

Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

Now I am running lec 315 n 1000 de with pretty good production. 6 lec n 4 de an cutting 2 to 2.5 lb per 3x3 trays 5 plants per with kush cheese and critical kush presently. That's 12 trays, had to take down 3 gavitas, just to much heat because of low ceiling in this room.

Now grant you, some changes need made in this room. Yet temps at 80 humidity at 60 with 1000 ppm of co2. Not enough cieling hieght to use the DEs on one side an causing foctails. I find the combo of the two excellent n at the price range good for what it is! Each light is around 500 n u get 3 for 1200?

20150812 122828
Greeneye04

Greeneye04

I have replaced all my 1k mh with double dpaps 1:1 ... The growth rates are almost identical but much less heat. Replacing six dropped my veg 15 degrees and I was able to avoid putting in a mini this summer.. I also have the lights in a fixed height of. 48" off the tray and let the plants grow into them.. With a 6 week veg I have nice bushy 4' trees ready for flip. And the plants don't suffer any stress from here to flower rooms with 1k de epaps

DrFever

DrFever

Now I am running lec 315 n 1000 de with pretty good production. 6 lec n 4 de an cutting 2 to 2.5 lb per 3x3 trays 5 plants per with kush cheese and critical kush presently. That's 12 trays, had to take down 3 gavitas, just to much heat because of low ceiling in this room.

Now grant you, some changes need made in this room. Yet temps at 80 humidity at 60 with 1000 ppm of co2. Not enough cieling hieght to use the DEs on one side an causing foctails. I find the combo of the two excellent n at the price range good for what it is! Each light is around 500 n u get 3 for 1200?
Sorry that does not sound to impressive i mean pulling 2.5 with one 1000 watt did a run 3000 watts 5 x 15 12 plants and pulled just under 8 pounds dry pure power 2000 watts 5 plants 5 pounds

Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

Sorry that does not sound to impressive i mean pulling 2.5 with one 1000 watt did a run 3000 watts 5 x 15 12 plants and pulled just under 8 pounds dry pure power 2000 watts 5 plants 5 pounds

Well I guess I suck but that 2 to 2.5 is the weekly cut. Unless a week like this n have 3 trays being cut, hey what can I say? Was thinking giving everything 12 weeks per but with the other section now producing cutting at 10.5 to 11 weeks due to some issues. I mean I really suck! Plus looking at your numbers i really do not see how you are doing much better?

Bull Trout

Bull Trout

@GR33NL3AF

What I am seeing is the fixtures with the vert LEC's are performing better due to the way the arc tube is pointing straight down at the plants. Where the 630 w fixture has the tubes horizontal and blasting off each other. (Sorry on phone). Better veg production off vertical bulbs due the way the light emits straight at plants rather than relying on the reflector.

Junk

Junk

Well I guess I suck but that 2 to 2.5 is the weekly cut. Unless a week like this n have 3 trays being cut, hey what can I say? Was thinking giving everything 12 weeks per but with the other section now producing cutting at 10.5 to 11 weeks due to some issues. I mean I really suck! Plus looking at your numbers i really do not see how you are doing much better?

Don't mind him. He can pull a lot of weight off a plant. Much more than I ever have. He reminds people from time to time when they are happy with the weight they pulled that he is better. Sometimes he is, however I see the same glaring math glitch that you do. Just let him be. Sometimes he can be hard to get along with, but he does have stuff to contribute.

Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

@GR33NL3AF

What I am seeing is the fixtures with the vert LEC's are performing better due to the way the arc tube is pointing straight down at the plants. Where the 630 w fixture has the tubes horizontal and blasting off each other. (Sorry on phone). Better veg production off vertical bulbs due the way the light emits straight at plants rather than relying on the reflector.

Got one boulder lec in an it is

Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

Got one boulder lec in an it is

Sorry on phone n got interrupted, I got a lec 315 from boulder light company to check out. It is horizontal not vertical but it is more balance in weight then the sunlight. Seems to have better coverage side to side then the SL, still debating to get more?

Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

Yea, all good here, so we running about same so all good. Plus my pride n joy is not the quantity but a solid product day in an day out over some years now. If you are producing that amount of high grade herb then you are laughing as with me all the way to the bank! With that said I tip my hat to you dear sir.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I have replaced all my 1k mh with double dpaps 1:1 ... The growth rates are almost identical but much less heat. Replacing six dropped my veg 15 degrees and I was able to avoid putting in a mini this summer.. I also have the lights in a fixed height of. 48" off the tray and let the plants grow into them.. With a 6 week veg I have nice bushy 4' trees ready for flip. And the plants don't suffer any stress from here to flower rooms with 1k de epaps
And how big of an area under each Dpap are you producing 4' plants?

Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

How long in veg time to get babies 4' an is that clones or seedlings? It cost me around 8 weeks for clones to get around 4', with topping them once or twice. Of course I am not counting cloner time which is 2 weeks.

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

Ot
How long in veg time to get babies 4' an is that clones or seedlings? It cost me around 8 weeks for clones to get around 4', with topping them once or twice. Of course I am not counting cloner time which is 2 weeks.[/QUOTE
This is typically with clones.. I clone straight to coco in solo cups. They stay in those cups around 2 weeks.. Then I transplant to 1gal geos. They spend about a week in those under a t5 with power veg bulbs..from there I go to the dpaps for another 5-7 weeks depending on flower times. I transplant from 1's to 7's around 3-4 weeks of veg and flower in those..

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

I typically don't top my plants other than tall lanky varieties

DrFever

DrFever

I cover a 4x4 tray per light.. Continously spreading plants out. By the time I'm around 4 weeks veg I have 4-5 per tray
i take it you have lights over lapping i have seen with the paps plants on outter areas grow better then the ones right under neath plant are you seeing the same thing ??? as or getting 4 foot plants from 3" clones takes about 6 - 7 weeks here are 2 week old from clones in 5 gallon totes and transplanting them into 34 gallon totes and around day 36 - 40 from 3" clone day 21 then day 35 i flip to flower 5-6 weeks in week 6 and flipped last picture with only super cropping here is couple pictures from seed plant is litterally 5 x 7 long bout round 10 weeks from cracking and a forced flowered plant :)
DSCF2494
D21 Strt
D 35
IMG2463

Top Bottom