New Grow Issues

• Thread starter pdasterly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

heisen

You say you were having issues and reduced to 300.where were you at cause that info is important.what you went to after your plants shit the bed is irrelevent.i think your expert level line of nutes in recirculating cooked your plants on top of the issues I already said.the really wilted one wont recover.its toast.the other ones might but wont amount to much.i would start over

pdasterly

pdasterly

fml, 600 gallons, 2 air force 80's on 16 stones each plus gh dual diap pumps with 2 stones each, 1000 gph inline water pump to circulate the under current

How many total gallons of water and how many pumps and stones

pdasterly

pdasterly

was at 400ppm, when i changed rez to 700ppm, now reduced to 300ppm but upped to 400ppm last night

You say you were having issues and reduced to 300.where were you at cause that info is important.what you went to after your plants shit the bed is irrelevent.i think your expert level line of nutes in recirculating cooked your plants on top of the issues I already said.the really wilted one wont recover.its toast.the other ones might but wont amount to much.i would start over

H

heisen

fml, 600 gallons, 2 air force 80's on 16 stones each plus gh dual diap pumps with 2 stones each, 1000 gph inline water pump to circulate the under current
How many gallons of water total in your system

H

heisen

What does fml mean before you wrote 600

H

heisen

Your work area is a clusterfuk,Your asking for help but cant answer simple questions.Stop posting pics and answer the questions.I cannot make heads or tales of your setup.There is no way anyone can help you with the information we have,Your saying you have 600 gallons of water?You need a watt of air for every gallon of water.Thread is closed.Go start another one and be more specific about your entire setup.post pics of all the plants and give better details.how many total buckets,How is your recirculating going through the buckets.Hose size etc.ALL OF THIS MATTERS.
Use the uploader to post pictures and stop linking outside photos.Its against forum rules to use third party photo hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom