NEW GROW LIGHTS

• Thread starter grow guy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aerojoe

Aerojoe

I wish there was a dislike button for us to click for the shills who can't even admit they work for the company. Or have a financial interest in it. It's like Hi, I used to use product A, but they suck. So now I heard about this new company that's better than them, I don't work for them I'm just a guy w/ 1 post who has nothing better to say than to push a product called the "white ripoff"... there's many affordable comparable bulbs out there, and they don't post on forums trying to trick people into buying there stuff, even if it's quality it just lost some points in my book by acting like AN. He's probably a shady ebay seller, I'd stay away from these sales tactics.

Luke OReilly

Luke OReilly

Hi guys,
I sell LED grow lights, I am a grower. I only sell the lights I use and I really believe in them.
With that said, this is a really cool community of active grows here. I hope the fact that I promote LED grow lights will not make me an outcast here.
There will be a grow journal started soon using these lights that I am raving about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom