New Grow New Show

• Thread starter Shamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shamus

Shamus

well.. some of you are familiar with my old room..

that is now broken down and sold off as far as equipment goes to help pay for this new house

starting fresh in a new house

ill be replicating my old room just in tents.. ill have a 10x10 for flower (4k watts) and several tents for veg (4-8 bulb T5's)

same as the old room, pull a light every 2-2.5 weeks.. generally run the same strain underneath each light unless im running oodles of seeds.. of which i am

currently have these guys and gals approaching the flower room with a vengeance

~8 (86' Skunk 1 x Yeti#37) will be popping more as i stressed these guys out.. however 3 of the phenos had glandular trichomes on their first sets of leaves

~25 ( 79' XMAS BUD from NDNguy) however they had horrible germination rates and nothing is above ground yet so we will see

~13 (SECRET DIESELS) these are super dank, have about 8 diff phenos.. i almost threw them away due to a falling out with a person (and even tho he threw the cuts he had of mine backed up at his crib away, including my best yetis out of 60 and a starfighter cut) im not that mean and theyre here waiting for him if he wants them

~4 (86' Skunk's) dank dank dank. lol (ill be reversing one of them)

~2 (Hells Angels OG kush) dank.. sourced by wick650 originally, from orange county

and thats all i have bound for the flower room right now..

pretty excited...

humble rebeginnings.. lol

got a T5 on some home depot boxes right now.. im sure you guys cant wait to see that. . :rolleyes: so ill be sure to upload pics in a sec

BOUT TO MAKE THESE GIRLS PUT IN WOOORK

Last edited:
Shamus

Shamus

pull a light every 2-2.5 weeks..
What that is?

Sounds like a fun show.

i run a perpetual, 50 plants total (not including moms) 48 technically

6 under neath each light, both 1K and 8 bulb T5, they all always have 6 plants underneath them.. time taking clones just right so when you put a new tray of 6 plants into the flower room those 6 clones will be ready as you harvest the 6 plants you put in the flower room.. and so it continues

4 lights spread 2 weeks apart ='s 8 weeks. if i run an average of 8-9 week plants then that puts harvest at roughly every 2-2.5 weeks

Canman

Canman

Good luck with your new set up and grow spot.. I have a question for you and I hope that it ok here on this tread.. Being from socal and superknowledgeable about rap music, have you ever heard of the rapper Kodiak.. He lived over by CSUN and we used to get his XXX bud.. He actually had his CD at Heads and Highs on reseda blvd.It was early nineties and I can't find anything on youtube.. just wondering..

Shamus

Shamus

Nice homie. Cant wait to see the dank Rollin in! Pretty exciting genetics you have there! Should be a great show, as always! Peace.
Quest

yeah i was just thinking about it last night and these skunk x yeti should be rediculously dank, im getting more and more excited to see them grown out
they have serious vigor and stamina/will to be awesome
i put them in small rapid rooter inserts for a tray with coco in them, i forgot about the whole needing to feed extra ca/mg with it and so they were looking really light green, gave them a light feeding mixture.. burned them.. they then completely stopped growing for a week.. had to dig them out with a spoon from the inserts..
a little bit of ogbiowar and 24 hours later once into somenew shoes they had a whole new set of leaves that are covered in glandular trichome heads.. only had that with a few seeds so far in me escapades so its cool half my phenos have frost before theyre even 2 weeks old :D

Good luck with your new set up and grow spot.. I have a question for you and I hope that it ok here on this tread.. Being from socal and superknowledgeable about rap music, have you ever heard of the rapper Kodiak.. He lived over by CSUN and we used to get his XXX bud.. He actually had his CD at Heads and Highs on reseda blvd.It was early nineties and I can't find anything on youtube.. just wondering..

i appreciate the kind words.. id like to consider myself rather knowledgable about everything hip hop, but im not in socal homie, or even on the west coast for that matter.. fwiw i have heard of him tho. lemme see what i can dig up
stay easy

heres the awesome set up..... lol

IMG 5368

Shamus

Shamus

So the seeds are doing awesome.. I have (6) 86 skunk 1's and (3) HA OG's freshly rooted up.. Ill be taking 3 of the skunks.. Ill be reversing one of them to make S1's of the skunk and also to cross to the HA OG and a bunch of other stuff.

Also im getting ahold of a bunch of legit old SSSC gear!!! From 88-89. I think it'll be along the lines of Beatrice choice and the kyber creeper, also some South African stock and a few others I can't remember. I'm not 100 on what I'll be getting to pop but that's what a friend is working with.

All I do know for sure is that I will have South African pollen to knock up one of my skunks.. At least a few branches.

Ill also be getting to pop heirloom black domina lines and what not from NDN. As well as more Affie lines from my homies NDN sponsored preservation project.

So much respect

I've really been making an effort to source a lot of old school genetics and I think I've done pretty well.

SourDank

SourDank

Man that's a sick line up you got there @Shamus

That Skunk #1 cut of yours is insane, mixed with the yeti's is gonna be some outta this world dank. Definitely here for the show brother.

Shamus

Shamus

Whoa man, gonna be serious dank soon. Can't wait to see this.

Lol it's only gonna get crazier. Thanks for the kind words

Lookin good man. Good luck in the new digs. MGG
Thank you man.. I'm gonna need it. Not shit is gonna happen if I can't upgrade this old as fuck fuse box from the 50's. Woohoo 60 amps. Pft

Man that's a sick line up you got there @Shamus

That Skunk #1 cut of yours is insane, mixed with the yeti's is gonna be some outta this world dank. Definitely here for the show brother.

Yeah I'm excited, I'll update that thread in a little bit. I'm just bummed a let that male die (yeti 37) but I have a few more packs so I can find another good one with luck.

Thanks guys

I'm getting a bunch of new cuts shortly

Last edited:
Shamus

Shamus

Plants are looking great and uniform. Subbed and can't wait :)
BH
Thanks homie.. Here's an update..

Can't wait till I'm not dick broke.. Like im on the verge of collecting cans on the side of the road. I'm dangerously broke. I literally have about 47 cents to my name. And a few PBR cans. Lol. But rlly

10x10 tent. I have 2k watters but will have 4 eventually. Replicating the old room.. Building the scrog tomorrow. I'll be lucky if it's literally not made out of pubes and sticks.

Last edited:
H

happy b

That's a nice big tent . the first person who thought up making grow tents for sale is a frigging genius . theyr handy as hell . everything looking real good . I'm really curious about your 86 skunks turn out . All looking good buddy.

Shamus

Shamus

I have $30 in my checking right now lol

I feel your feels
It sucks, no weed, no bread.
Can't wait to have some fat jars of douche diesel, dem DD's
Goes to show even feminine hygiene products can make some dank sour D

That's a nice big tent . the first person who thought up making grow tents for sale is a frigging genius . theyr handy as hell . everything looking real good . I'm really curious about your 86 skunks turn out . All looking good buddy.

Those are still small and in dire need of up potting.. (Skunks) have u seen my original thread? I have it linked in my yeti skunk thread (roach bud)
Or just google 86' skunk 1

Tents are fantastic. I have a mini split hanging in my gorilla! Like... Does it get any better? Lol
Yeah I'm gonna be getting one once I have the gwwap as well.. My basement is so cold tho I don't see me needing one with only 2k going

Also I built the most ghetto trellis ever today.. Had to borrow 20 bucks to do it..
This is what a $20 trellis looks like. Lol.
Didn't have enough money for two more pieces for the top supporting trellis boards.. I have 2 weeks to get it so..

Either way I'm happy to be back on the saddle and soon I'll be all like

Last edited:
KushMan707

KushMan707

Looks great @Shamus I'm really looking forward to watching your skunks. Some of my most favorite smoke was some skunk I had a few years back. That's a really nice tent setup btw @FooDoo and I want to see your tent @Shamus when you got all 4k running. I want to do a 10x10 tent with 4k for my next run.

Top Bottom