New Grow Room :)

• Thread starter ReadySetGrowD9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ReadySetGrowD9

I thought it would be nice to share my new grow room setup with all my fellow farmers so check it out....

Im running:

Flower:

1x 6'3" x 6'3" x 6'3" Grow Tent
2x 600w Quantum Digital Ballasts
2x Lumenaire 6" Air Cooled Hoods
1x 6" Vortex Fan
2x Botanicare 2.5 x 4.5 trays
20x 3 gallon white aero bags
5x 3 gallon black smart pots

Veg:

1x 6' x 3' x 6' space with panda plastic
2x 2ft 4 Bulb Hydrofarm T5

Strains goin to be Flowered:

Gods Gift
Lime Kush
Bubbleberry
Hells Angel OG Kush
Casey Jones
Jack Herer
Purple Urkle
Vortex
Fruity Delight x Merlin

OK enough talk here is some pics

New grow room
Flower 1226
CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Looking good. I hear the quantum ballasts are real nice. what kind of coir and nutrients are you using?

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Yea the quantum seem to be doin great they dont give off any heat its great :)...... Im using Just Coir brand coco with #2 and #4 perlite and im using Botanicare CNS-17 nutes

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
nice job on the room, looking forward to the show. going to post up a grow diary?

R

ReadySetGrowD9

nice job on the room, looking forward to the show. going to post up a grow diary?

Im goin to post flower pics of everything as it goes not individual diarys that would take to long lol..... but i will definatly be keeping everyone updated on th girls progress :)

Peace
D9

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Sub'd, im going coco, dtw next run as well, looking good, yeah the 600 quantums are pretty slick, quiet, cool pieces.
Whats the whole nute line up besides CNS 17? You on R/O ?

no R/O yet my tap water comes out at about 6.5 ph and 260ppm so i havent been in much rush lol....

I just use very light CNS17 grow for veg with a lil molassas, and for flower im using CNS17 bloom, molassas, and im gunna add some cal-mag and prob a few others not to sure yet since this is my 1st run with this setup, im pretty much gunna just feed as the girls want it... i feel like thats the beauty of using coco :)

Peace
D9

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Check it out i switched up the vegg a lil bit.... same plants and lights just easier to water and i have more space now :)

Peace
D9

New Vegg
M

mn_northernherb

have you run vortex before? how is it? i have some beans of that that i havent popped yet.

F

freelove7

Nice thread. What do you think of the Cns17 nutes?
How they compare to other nutes you've tried?
I have been considering them as they have Fatman's perfect 3-1-2 ratio,
but I think I could do that with GH as well. Thoughts anyone?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I just noticed that ready got banned. It is sad to see. I liked him and his threads. I looked at his last couple posts but it doesn't explain much.

N

NorCalD9

Pic Update

Here some pics to update :)..... shots taken at day 48.....

Peace
D9

Vortex2
Vortex2
Purple Urkle2
Lime Kush
HA OG Kush
Bubbleberry2
CJ2
N

NorCalD9

Looking good, You need to get 4 600watters in that tent.

i plan on it LOL...... gotta get someone to put another line in my box bc the breaker wont hold more then the 2 till next round :).....

Peace
D9

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That vortex is fire as fuk! My shit is curing up real nice. Good luck on ur harvest.

N

NorCalD9

Some new pics :)..... Any questions let me know :)

Peace
D9

Day 63
Day 65
Day 651
Day 654
Day 655
JH Day621
Top Bottom