New Grow With: Black Bubba, Cheshire Kush And Black Berry Train Wreck

• Thread starter Dan789
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dan789

Dan789

This buds getting nice and colorful and frosty. Cheshire Kush 55 days in.
2516DB26 406E 4D82 9AB2 1E073E393C9A

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Beautiful plants Dan, love the color. Looks like they are getting close. How do you like the Rapid Vero kit? I just recommended it to my buddy @stiffneck so we would love to here a report.. Nice grow!

Dan789

Dan789

Tex, loving the light, getting another kit for next season maybe the 4000k version, then I’ll intersperse the two temps into each fixture. Tent gets a little warmer than the bluple tent but runs about 81 with an 60+- degree ambient. (Constantly running exhaust)
Seems it’s hastened the fade by several weeks (versus the led tent) so some getting used to. Haven’t pruned any leaves from the start (most of the fan leaves are almost gone) and have only pulled the leaves that had shriveled up, penetrating to the base of the plants as a result.
I’m at day 58 and will be pulling the first buds off the Purple Diesel in about a week, (front right hand side). The other two plans in the tent, Black Bubba and Cheshire Kush aren’t ready yet.
Have a build in the led grow light section showing details of how the fixture went together.
Thanks for your interest, all.

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

That's awesome man. Nice when you get light all the way down. Sounds like they were a little more hungry for nutes than the other tent.

Dan789

Dan789

Hadn’t even realized that yet, both tents fed out the same pumped set up, didn’t want to over feed so alternating feed and water. Another thing, no protective glasses needed also so retiring my method seven clip-ons.

Top Bottom