New grow. Zombie death fuck.

• Thread starter BeardedGuyGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BeardedGuyGrows

BeardedGuyGrows

The next batch I'm working on. Big ones are zdf again. Others are a mix of different strains I'm gonna be checking out. Hopefully get them fire strains 🔥....The 5 gallon potter is a gelato auto I started a short time ago.

IMG 20220612 194453243
E9noxis

E9noxis

I started 6 autos. Only 2 made it. I wish you the best with yours.

Your zombies are tall. Do you top and train them?

BeardedGuyGrows

BeardedGuyGrows

I started 6 autos. Only 2 made it. I wish you the best with yours.

Your zombies are tall. Do you top and train them?
Oh yeah topped 4 times but they've vegged for a min lol. I've been working making it a bit harder to find time. I'm gonna finish the room then start flower within the week. obviously some training needed there. I'm gonna pair the pheno 440 with the 315cmh and do 2 giant plants in 7-10gallon pots hopefully fill a 5x5 area.

I had to get rid of 3 autos cus they just grew fucky lol started this one 3 days ago. So GL as well with yours my friend.

sambapati

sambapati

one week left till i throw it into darkness for 2 days. this has been a long journey. tent B has already started budding and will be a month in by the time tent A is finished. within the next few grow i have some apple ztrudel seeds from square1 genetic that ill be popping. keep dropping by to see how they do.
really nice coloring here....

BeardedGuyGrows

BeardedGuyGrows

Run #2 of Zombie death fuck. Gaia green 4-4-4 and 2-8-4, 3 gallon pots. Comes down in 2-3 weeks. Frosty Chonkers :p

IMG 20220719 051812217
Top Bottom