New Grow

• Thread starter JJP53
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JJP53

So I just finished my last grow and the results weren't so impressive. I grew 8 plants that were about 4ft tall and had been topped multiple times and only yielded about 3 oz. I want to to try SOG and my question is how many plants in 1 gallon containers can I place under a 1000w light.

half baked

half baked

shit bro you had it bad then if ya only got 3 oz off all that lot, with a 1000 watter you should be able to cover 1.2x1.2m easily so whatever the diameter of the pots are just make sure they fit in that space, if it were me bro id get get 7.5ltr pots, square tops to round bottoms and get 25 in there, top each plant so it has 4 main tops, thats 100 colas in the space and you should get around the 1000g when dialed, so expect 750g or there abouts, bamboo each cola up so you can get them in and out of the space too, what nutes were you running bro, honestly i cant think what ya could have done to get that much from that many plants, what were the temps gettin to at day and night and did you have plenty of air flow in there with them, heres a pic of our last tent grow in a 1x1m tent using a 600hps for flower and a 400hps for veg now we only got 16 in there but this should give ya an idea how we do things
Canopy2
Canopy3
Canopytop

pm me if you'd like to know more

peace hb

B

BabaB00ey

Holy Crap!!!! Dam Half Baked!! way to use every inch possible. your plants are all bud! Thats the best picture Ive ever seen.

half baked

half baked

cheers guys, i only put these up to show him how we do things, we finished this grow over 3-4 month back now, there was 5 strains in there too lol, soz for hijacking ya thread bro, wasnt my intention, hope ya get it sorted either way tho yh

peace out hb

J

JJP53

Hey Half Baked I was wondering how long do you veg your clones for before swtiching to 12/12.

Top Bottom