New Grower |dwc Critical Kush. **need Immediate Help!**

• Thread starter CriticalGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CriticalGrow

I have a Critical Kush clone in a DWC setup. The other plant is a sugar mama auto in soil. Some stuff i got at walmart. It started as a experiment but i put it in my tent because it never died lol. Both in a 4x4x6 tent under a supernova 273 watt LED UFO light. Im giving them the 3 bottle flurogrow nutes along with cal mag. Also some stuff a friend-grower gave me when my roots turned brown.. Good stuff! Temps are around 75 normally but in the heat of the day it does rise but i keep a fan on them.. Growing in a long time friend of mines building. No filters yet! I transplanted the clone in the setup on 4/25. Im not sure how old the Auto is. Im running the light 18/6.. My DWC plant is getting some yellow... These pics are about 4 days old. Grasscity members do not like to respond so i came here for immediate help.. Im a new farmer and id like these plants to be successful as my wallet is depending on it.. Thanks in adv.

New grower dwc critical kush need immediate help
New grower dwc critical kush need immediate help 2
New grower dwc critical kush need immediate help 3
New grower dwc critical kush need immediate help 4
GreenLion

GreenLion

Might be too much p and k and not enough to n.. due to it being in veg she will eat up all the available nitrogen and then turn to eating up the leaves. Showing yellowing on the lower fan leaves first.. just my 3 cents..

C

CriticalGrow

What can I give it for more N?
Might be too much p and k and not enough to n.. due to it being in veg she will eat up all the available nitrogen and then turn to eating up the leaves. Showing yellowing on the lower fan leaves first.. just my 3 cents..

C

CriticalGrow

What can I give it for more N?

Latest posts

Top Bottom