New Grower. First Pics

• Thread starter kbellfoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

john19281

What strain? They're health that's a start what medium you using what nutes are you using some info ... These are mine week 4 I am also first time grower

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Wow yours look great!! Mine are ak 47 White Russian Big Bud XXL and an Early Sativa. They are 12 and 15 days old from seed. I'm growing on canna soil in a tent with 600w hps lights in a cool tube. My nutes are organic biobizz. What's your set up?

J

john19281

Thanks man I got organic soil mix fox farms nutrients trio a 125w cfl dual spectrum and an additional 45w cfl I'm also low stress training them "more tops" I'm growing white deisel haze high sativa

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I love a good smoke of diesel so I'm gonna be trying that next. I will hopefully be able to see yours at the end. Iv just started mainlining one of my white Russians it being an indica and iv just FIM my ak 47 which is a sativa.....Iv only done 2 of the six ak plants I have. At this point I'm trying out some different training tecniques see how they go. I gotta try em sometime so I'm just going for it.

J

john19281

How many nodes up are you FIM from? 5-6 is usually okay I'm drfinately going to scrog my next grow btw.. Big bud xxl is some nice smoke man kinda rusky on the throat

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Iv fimmed at 5 nodes and the mainline one was 5 nodes topped to 3rd node. It's pretty brutal the mainline chop...felt like crying lol these are the before and after pics. I will start bending them with Tues in a day or so.

Screenshot 2015 07 09 17 54 59
Screenshot 2015 07 09 17 57 43
kbellfoy

kbellfoy

="let's hope it alstas that waycroI'm sure post: 1492880, member: 39729"]Welcome to The establishment. Everything looks great keep it up![/QUOTE]
Thanks dude :)
Welcome to The establishment. Everything looks great keep it up!
Thank you :) lets hope it all stays that way...im sure i will hit some probs but i can get great advice off here now

derkaderk

derkaderk

I usually keep a few of the lower fans in mainline until they pop new growth.... I feel like it helps them recover faster, also makes me feel less guilty about chopping so much off.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

[QUOI could have left some onE="derkaderk, post: 1492949, member: 63485"]I usually keep a few of the lower fans in mainline until they pop new growth.... I feel like it helps them recover faster, also makes me feel less guilty about chopping so much off.[/QUOTE]
Yes i could have left a couple on...I have another to do soon so I will leave a few more on to compare :)

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Smart pots are a wonderful idea. If you can afford it and have space id add a t-5 into the mix, maybe some 6000k blue. Congratulations on what appears to be a successful grow
Thanks for that info. Iv been looking into different pots...at the moment I'm using root nurse fabric pots...16 L. I know I have to spend more money....I'm just trying to make sure I don't waste any money. Much appreciated. Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom