new grower help

• Thread starter cbatterton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cbatterton

cbatterton

i got hooked up with a box of nutrients. the brand is cutting edge solutions. im looking to add some to my clone and just not sure how much u add is it every time u water u use the solution u mixed up or is it just different. really need help guys dont wanna kill my baby lol thanks

sixstring

sixstring

How old is the clone, I assume its rooted and growing now? I run my clones at about 1/4 strength untill I upcan into bigger pots.im using soiless so I feed at every watering.but if your in good organic soil you might not need to feed yet.how do they/it look?

cbatterton

cbatterton

i would say around 3 weeks now. yes its rooted. my profile picture is recent photo

sixstring

sixstring

your clone should be good for a few weeks in the ffof.if you decide to feed,go light like maybe 300ppm.but I would let it adjust and grow some more first.

cbatterton

cbatterton

its probably been in soil for 2 weeks now. just doesnt seem like its growing much...somes leafs are getting dead spots around edges and tips. still looks healthy in color but idk im new...lol

sixstring

sixstring

well its hard to tell from your avi pic but it looks fine.alot of times a new grower is anxious to use the new nutes and ends up over feeding when all the plant needs is some good soil and some water when it feels dry or light.once it gets growing in there it will start getting a bit lighter green,thats a good time to start feeding a light mix of nutes.i would think the ffof soil is good by itself for about 6 weeks.but some better pics might help someone else see how its growing and make a better suggestion.

Top Bottom