New grower, HOW YALL DOIN?

• Thread starter 420gangsta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420gangsta

420gangsta

Hey guys I'm new here figured I'd introduce myself ! I'm currently working on some Durban Sunrise Autos , a Gorilla Glue 4 photo and a Super Silver Haze x Gold Leaf hybrid, we been calling Federal Reserve.
I'm using two Spider Farmer SF-1000Ds and a SF-2000. Medium is 70 percent HP M and 30 percent coco. Using NFTG nutes at a modified greek regimen. Trifecta myco and Recharge inoculant. Supplementing c02 via tank.
Plants are 30 days old today!

New grower how yall doin
New grower how yall doin 2
New grower how yall doin 3
420gangsta

420gangsta

Thanks man, so three are auto flowers , they are starting to flower , all the rest are photos , I just topped the two biggest photos again for the 2 time at 4 different growth spots a piece . I been in a bit of a delima, I need to construct another room , which means , another light, another duct and another tank , which means an assload more money , I'm kinda waiting for the three smallest to catch up , two of the smaller ones are regular Bruce banners so there's a chance they are males. But once they catch up and I sex them I wanna flip um. Does anyone know if the autos can take 12/12 or do I really need another room ?I'm constructing a trellis tonight and would love to be able to just flower them all .

20221110 125834
Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Okay that’s a nice mix you got going on. Yeah I get how expensive this hobby is. I barely was able to convince my wife for everything I have but I would like more but gonna have to wait haha. That’s a good question about the autos, I’m currently growing an critical auto and wanted to know the same thing bc I really don’t want them in my veg tent or have to buy another set. I’ve read different things, like no you can’t and yes but they will be airy and underdeveloped and even yes if you leave them in veg until like 2nd- 3rd week of flower then move them into your 12/12 flower room they will flower just fine. I’m gonna be doing the last one.

420gangsta

420gangsta

Okay that’s a nice mix you got going on. Yeah I get how expensive this hobby is. I barely was able to convince my wife for everything I have but I would like more but gonna have to wait haha. That’s a good question about the autos, I’m currently growing an critical auto and wanted to know the same thing bc I really don’t want them in my veg tent or have to buy another set. I’ve read different things, like no you can’t and yes but they will be airy and underdeveloped and even yes if you leave them in veg until like 2nd- 3rd week of flower then move them into your 12/12 flower room they will flower just fine. I’m gonna be doing the last one.
That's what I was thinking too , waiting another 2 or 3 weeks and then just changing the lights on all of um , I know what u mean about the wife , lol if she only knew how much I've really invested lmao

josefrahl

josefrahl

If you're going to run autos at 12/12 you want them as close to the light as possible without burning them. I had to do 12/12 my last run because they just kept stretching, and I ran out of room even bending them over multiple times. They were so close to the lights that if I ran 18/6 they would have been toast. Got 11oz between the 2 plants, but would have been 14-15 on a regular schedule. Nice buds, but not as plump as they should have been. Side lighting can also help, but would cost some extra $$$.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

If you're going to run autos at 12/12 you want them as close to the light as possible without burning them. I had to do 12/12 my last run because they just kept stretching, and I ran out of room even bending them over multiple times. They were so close to the lights that if I ran 18/6 they would have been toast. Got 11oz between the 2 plants, but would have been 14-15 on a regular schedule. Nice buds, but not as plump as they should have been. Side lighting can also help, but would cost some extra $$$.
Good to know man. Thanks 👍🏼

420gangsta

420gangsta

Thanks man , that helps alot!

420gangsta

420gangsta

Welcome! Looks healthy, good job! 🤪 I grow auto under 12/12 only and it works fine.
Thanks man , appreciate the kind words and the information, I'm gonna flip them in about 10 days , hopefully give the little uns time to catch up a little !

Top Bottom