New grower! I know absolutely nothing but here to learn everything.

• Thread starter MrVicriously
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrVicriously

MrVicriously

Hello!
I keep my personal/professional life mostly private, therefore I will not be going into too much detail other than shop talk.

I just wanted to stop in and say hello! My goal here is to gain as much knowledge as possible so I can become a decent successful grower. Thank you all for letting me in I hope I get to chat with all you eventually! Just started never have grown ever and have not even finished the Germination stage. I have done quite a bit of research on my own and should not need to ask any question, but along my first grow process.

I got seeds and ready to plant today hopefully (started Germination 4-5 days ago using the paper towel method) getting ready to grow some unknown seeds to use on my first grow that I actually came across. I do have Blue Dream'matic Auto, Original Northern Lights Auto, Original OG Kush Auto, and Original Auto Amnesia Haze seeds coming in the mail for my second grow. (I am not using the unknown seeds for consumption, I am using it as my first grow to reflect on how I did to prepare for the seeds I purchased from a reputable company)

My current setup I am running
- Tent: Vivosun 4x2
- Air filtration: Vivosun 6" duct with AeroZesh G6, 6" basic Vivosun carbon filter
- Light Source: Vivosun VS4000
- Grow Hub: Vivosun E42A

I do not know much about tent brands, quality, etc. SO I found what I thought was a decent American made (California based company) tent for me as a beginner. I am willing to take recommendations if a more experienced grower disagrees with my setup regarding efficiency and quality. Unfortunately I do not currently have pictures but if anyone would like to see I do not mind after I finish my 9-5.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
hey welcome to the farm!
the posting sounds so nice and planned out etc etc,..
well i’ll just say good luck to ya,.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Hello!
I keep my personal/professional life mostly private, therefore I will not be going into too much detail other than shop talk.

I just wanted to stop in and say hello! My goal here is to gain as much knowledge as possible so I can become a decent successful grower. Thank you all for letting me in I hope I get to chat with all you eventually! Just started never have grown ever and have not even finished the Germination stage. I have done quite a bit of research on my own and should not need to ask any question, but along my first grow process.

I got seeds and ready to plant today hopefully (started Germination 4-5 days ago using the paper towel method) getting ready to grow some unknown seeds to use on my first grow that I actually came across. I do have Blue Dream'matic Auto, Original Northern Lights Auto, Original OG Kush Auto, and Original Auto Amnesia Haze seeds coming in the mail for my second grow. (I am not using the unknown seeds for consumption, I am using it as my first grow to reflect on how I did to prepare for the seeds I purchased from a reputable company)

My current setup I am running
- Tent: Vivosun 4x2
- Air filtration: Vivosun 6" duct with AeroZesh G6, 6" basic Vivosun carbon filter
- Light Source: Vivosun VS4000
- Grow Hub: Vivosun E42A

I do not know much about tent brands, quality, etc. SO I found what I thought was a decent American made (California based company) tent for me as a beginner. I am willing to take recommendations if a more experienced grower disagrees with my setup regarding efficiency and quality. Unfortunately I do not currently have pictures but if anyone would like to see I do not mind after I finish my 9-5.
Setup is fine, seems like you made a good plan.
Welcome to the farm!

Top Bottom