New grower in need of advice!

• Thread starter PuraVidaLife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PuraVidaLife

Hello! I'm new here. To say I am inexperienced would be an understatement. A few months back I found a couple seeds in my bag of weed, decided to see what would happen if I planted them and voila! I now have my first plant. It was growing pretty fast at first, but now seems to be stunted. I see what I think are flowers forming and crystal type stuff. I would really appreciate any advice! Anything I can do to produce more buds? Any way to increase growth at this point... or is it too late? I think I have probably been over watering, which I have read is a pretty common mistake for new growers. I'm attaching some pics. Go easy on me, I know nothing! Oh, also, I am growing outdoors in Costa Rica. Temperature about 30 degree celsius and getting about 7-8 hours of sunlight where my plant is situated.

New grower in need of advice
New grower in need of advice 2
New grower in need of advice 3
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Kudos on the start of your journey. Do lots of reading. Read everything you can. Then try out what you think will work. Don’t be fooled by miracle products and keep it simple. Then when you think you know it all, read some more.

Ph 007

Ph 007

Hello! I'm new here. To say I am inexperienced would be an understatement. A few months back I found a couple seeds in my bag of weed, decided to see what would happen if I planted them and voila! I now have my first plant. It was growing pretty fast at first, but now seems to be stunted. I see what I think are flowers forming and crystal type stuff. I would really appreciate any advice! Anything I can do to produce more buds? Any way to increase growth at this point... or is it too late? I think I have probably been over watering, which I have read is a pretty common mistake for new growers. I'm attaching some pics. Go easy on me, I know nothing! Oh, also, I am growing outdoors in Costa Rica. Temperature about 30 degree celsius and getting about 7-8 hours of sunlight where my plant is situated.
You need to veg a little longer to get a bigger plant more branches for more buds to grow..
You need to know about 18hour light & 6 hour darkness this makes the plant bushier..
And then you then need to know about 12hour light and 12 hours of dark this
makes the plant start flowering and making buds..

If you kept it its light forever at 18 hour day light and 6 hours dark the plant would never make buds just grown and grown and grow, less light makes it produce flowers / buds..

Like above said you need to read
about. Light hours / soils for cannabis's and what food to give them and what temperature is good for them.. Leave Tap water out in a bucket 24 hours to get rid of any chlorine in the water it evaporates. And don't feel with cold water..

You can over water under water.
Water to cold or hot, not enough feed to much feed

P

PuraVidaLife

You need to veg a little longer to get a bigger plant more branches for note buds to grow..
You need to know about 18hour light & 6 hour darkness this makes the plant bushier..
And then you then need to know a about 12hour light and 12 hours of dark this .
makes the plant start flowering and making buds..

If you kept it its light forever at 18 hour day light/sun and 6 hours dark the plant would never make buds just grown and grown and grow, less light makes it produce flowers / buds..

Like above said you need to read
about. Light hours / soils for cannabis's and what food to give them and what temperature is good for them.. Leave Twp water out ij a bucket 24 hours to get rid of any chlorine in the water it evaporates. And don't feel with cold water

Thank you so much! I guess I need to find a spot that has sunlight all day. We only get 12 hours of sunlight here in Costa Rica, and I don't have access to indoor lamps (I live in a rural coastal town).

I have been reading, but it's definitely a little over whelming. There is SO much information, just need to start somewhere right?

I didn't know that about the water, I really appreciate that advice! Thank you again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom