New Grower Looking for Sexing Help

• Thread starter Bluephoria
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bluephoria

Hi there!!
I am brand new to growing Cannabis. I love gardening and found a seed in with buds I bought from a local shop, so I planted it, and here I am!
This plant is small, I know, because I’ve done a lot of tests on it with soil, cloning, cropping, etc. Essentially, it’s just a tester plant.

I’ve put it into bid by reducing the light and now I’m not sure if it’s M/F.

Can anyone tell me their thoughts on the sex?

Thank you from California!

New grower looking for sexing help
New grower looking for sexing help 2
New grower looking for sexing help 3
B

Bluephoria

Ok so I’m hoping my second plant (different strain) is female. What do you think?

I e watched tons of videos and read a lot about sexing, but I just can’t seem to judge early.

CEF0E8EE 24BD 4CBD 8076 5979912F292E
959D0B37 70F4 4636 A3A6 7D7B1556CED6
4AD5434A F846 45E3 BA05 798E9EDDA4FF
7283F732 013F 4585 B090 AE665C017933
AAB77225 68BB 4D2D 8BB3 4BBC247E2826
98D20C15 1414 49DE 812D 3A6CEAFD3114
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Ok so I’m hoping my second plant (different strain) is female. What do you think?

I e watched tons of videos and read a lot about sexing, but I just can’t seem to judge early.
You lift up her bloomers like that in public? Naughty. Looks like a girl to me but it's a bit early on this one.

B

Bluephoria

Hahaha. That made me crack up. Thanks for the feedback 😊 I’ll keep it going, and hope for a female!
I really appreciate your response! The humor was a bonus 😉 👩

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Hi there!!
I am brand new to growing Cannabis. I love gardening and found a seed in with buds I bought from a local shop, so I planted it, and here I am!
This plant is small, I know, because I’ve done a lot of tests on it with soil, cloning, cropping, etc. Essentially, it’s just a tester plant.

I’ve put it into bid by reducing the light and now I’m not sure if it’s M/F.

Can anyone tell me their thoughts on the sex?

Thank you from California!
It’s a boy for sure! Kill it if you aren’t breeding and throughly wash the area, water sterilizes any possible pollen

B

Bluephoria

Dude you can’t say it’s a male for sure, then a female for sure! I’ve been growing this plant for like 4 months, please don’t f with me 😞 That makes me so sad.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Dude you can’t say it’s a male for sure, then a female for sure! I’ve been growing this plant for like 4 months, please don’t f with me 😞 That makes me so sad.
No the first one is male and second pics is female! Lol , replied on each thread row to avoid this confusion
Sorry for the confusion and hey chin up your female looks great btw

B

Bluephoria

Hey, thanks!! I appreciate the responses. Sorry for the confusion with two plants on the same thread. Can I ask- what points to female on the second plant? Legit trying to learn. Thanks, buddy 😊

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
At the leaf stem see those pubes? And elongated pistil like formation? That’s a trait of a female whereas a male has ball like structure and or flowers that are like your first pics . Males also mature 40% faster to female

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Hey, thanks!! I appreciate the responses. Sorry for the confusion with two plants on the same thread. Can I ask- what points to female on the second plant? Legit trying to learn. Thanks, buddy 😊
It can be difficult at first but once you grow a few you'll know. No worries, a lot of awesome farmers here willing to help and want you to be successful!

Found this
Sexing Outdoor Marijuana Plants

but these are a little more developed.

Top Bottom