New grower looking for tips on dense nugs

• Thread starter JaySmitt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JaySmitt

Hey all, I'm a very new grower (this will be my 3rd plant I've ever harvested) and am looking for some insight on how to get denser buds to form, its not like I have a bad crop right now but however, id like for them to be little rocks, I only use fox farm ferts and those have been doing very well imo, but they could be slightly denser for my liking. What have you found or do that works well?

New grower looking for tips
New grower looking for tips 2
New grower looking for tips 3
josefrahl

josefrahl

Light intensity, cure, genetics, and I personally like Incredible Bulk. I think light intensity and cure do more than genetics. I've run the same strain and gotten airy/larfy nugs until I added more light, and cured longer. The Bulk helps get 'em bigger.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Light and genetics.
For rocks = pgrs not good.for ya tho read up on pgrs

J

JaySmitt

Finally got around to dumping buckets, safe to say she was healthy. If anyone was wondering, this grow was done under 2 different 2000w full spectrum led lights, a light that emitted more white and blue spectrum for early veg then one that emitted a even amount of blue and red with some white spectrum for bloom. Both had a actual power draw of about 480w. Medium was just store bought pre mixed Whitney farms organic potting soil with some pearlite and a small hand full of rocks at the bottom, fox farm ferts the whole way thru. Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom, Kelp me Kelp you, Kangaroots, Bembe, Flowers Kiss, Cha Ching, and of course mycorrhizal fungi. Veg temp was normally kept 75 degrees with 65-70% humidity then early Bloom dropped it too 68 and 60, the for late flower i had dropped it to 62 and 50. All of this done inside a tent. Genetic was Purple Punch.

20221218 124608
Top Bottom