New grower need help please.

• Thread starter Valhal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

Valhal

Hello I'm a new grow and from what I could tell everything was going well intill this morning and when I checked them one off my plants bottom leaves where like this and I'm not 100% on what this is.

Sorry if this is the wrong area of forums

New grower need help please
V

Valhal

Really lol 😂 I haven't been feedinging then anything yet I was thinking they where still a bit young still and because of the premium soil was gunna start next week

C

chefroxy

Could possibly be burned.. When you watered it, there's a chance there was access water on the leaves.. How close is your lights to the plant?

B

bloodhungry

The plant is probably stressed out on top of too nutrient rich of soil. Also being a grower that's only uses LED to flower, you should not have the bloom/flower spectrum on at all right now while its still a seedling. And I really hope you acclimated the plant to the light for about 3 days first. If not you need to shut off the bloom spectrum completely and turn the veg spectrum down to about 15-20% for the first few days. After that you seriously don't want to use the flower spectrum at all until you flower. Trust me if you don't shut that off your going to have a plant that looks like a cornstalk. My advice is if your LED isn't dimmable get one that is and just use the current one as extra flower lighting. More advice, if your using hot ass nutrient rich soil like foxfarm happy frog or ocean forest, cut it.. Do a say example 60/40 mix of happy frog and promix hp and your seedlings and plants in general wont burn and your dirt will go further....

V

Valhal

I had this in my thoughts as well because I did get a little bit off water on the leaves or throuht it was maybe my ph because when I just checked it it was at 7.2 and reading it should be around 6 to 6.5 , i got my lights at around 30 to 36 cms atm since thinking it might of been burnt also

V

Valhal

Kinda have no idea what your on about bloodhungry

Yeah I don't think my lights do that switch I will have to get better lights I guess these ones where what my mates was using n they still got a decent harvest and as for the soil I just uses what I could get without any slow release and for what Aussie people said they use for there soil indoors just checked my lights tho and from what I can see they just plug and and have everything on at once

B

bloodhungry

Kinda have no idea what your on about bloodhungry

Yeah I don't think my lights do that switch I will have to get better lights I guess these ones where what my mates was using n they still got a decent harvest and as for the soil I just uses what I could get without any slow release and for what Aussie people said they use for there soil indoors just checked my lights tho and from what I can see they just plug and and have everything on at once
its probobly a really really cheap LED, thats fine but if the light doest even have the simple 2 switches, 1 veg 1 bloom than it is just plug and play. You can buy a cheap one less than 50 that will have switches, some that cheap even have the dimmer switches. Its just 2 dials you turn left to right to raise and lower the spectrums.

B

bloodhungry

Thats what i meant. Dimmable has a dial to control the veg and bloom spectrums from 0-100% of its power. Basic just have a switch for each spectrum...

20190925 021722
20190925 021843
V

Valhal

Alright awesome thank you and sorry for the late reply , so make sure I get the ones with the dials and not the switches?

Latest posts

Top Bottom