New Grower Need Some Pointers

• Thread starter GrownA1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrownA1

GrownA1

Hey there guys, this is my first post and also I'm a fist time grower. I have a Girl Scout cookie clone (at least that's what the dispensary sold it as) and I am growing it outdoor in a 10 gallon pot because I don't want to go through the transplant ordeal. It's in organic soil and I haven't added any nutes to it yet. I've had it in the sun for two days now and have watered it twice. Now 3 of the water leaves have browned and somewhat dried up, does anybody know why? Also it's only about a foot to a foot and a half when should I start adding nutes and when do I water it?

Organikz

Organikz

You can start adding nutrients. You shouldn't have to water that much. I don't know how you're running this. Is it no till? That's a large container. I only ask this because in no till our practice is to keep the soil just moist enough at all times but never wet. If you are growing in regular fashion you have to let the soil dry out before each watering. With a 10g should be about every 2-3 days. Stick your finger in the soil about 1/2 inch deep. Don't water until you feel absolutely no moisture

GrownA1

GrownA1

That's basically the information I was looking for boss. Is a "till" the tray underneath your pot? Is so then no I don't. And i also have fluid/liquid nutrients and not sure how much to use for my one plant. Or even which one to use first, I've done tons of reading some say use one nute and the others say use both. Last night while it was sleeping I went to go check on it and the browning somewhat moisturized and I'm hoping the color comes back and so do the leaves. I think I also might have over watered it. Now that I think I have solved that problem, I'll post a thread of my nutes and hopefully you can give me some pointers on mixing. Like it say to mix so much with a gallon but I know that, my one plant is it gonna need a whole gallon of water with diluted nutes in one feeding you know. Get back to me asap I'll post the nutes right now.

GrownA1

GrownA1

i really didn't feel like retransplanting, to it put it through anymore stress. So for my first time I figured I'd leave it ina finish pot. But I also had more questions in this thread that I just replied, get back to me as soon as you can thanks boss!

GrownA1

GrownA1

Do I cut them off or do I continue to see if they're turn out? And sorry I meant a 5 gallon pot hahahah

Organikz

Organikz

This is no till. But that's not what you're doing. It calls for a 7g pot or larger and it's difficult in anything under a 25g IME. I honestly can't diagnose that. I suck at diagnosing with pics. I can only diagnose my problems because I know what my inputs are and how much.

GrownA1

GrownA1

Well thanks for the advices, I'm hoping it's stress or overwatering

Latest posts

Top Bottom