new grower needs advice on feeding nutes and watering bubblers

• Thread starter ganja.man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

ganja.man

hi ya guys i am just into my first grow,i am using bubblers.[dwc] I just need some advice on what the nute levels should be,when to change water an nute solution and is there times when i may need to only top up with water if the water levels get low oh an how high or low should i have the air pumps running is it more or less bubbles i need i have researched the net but cant seem to find much info on bubblers so any advice on bubblers will be greatly appriciated.Thanks in advance for any comments i will be looking forward to reading them an putting into practise.:joint:

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

you need to be researching DWC or Deep Water Culture. that is the correct term for a bubbler that's the only reason you're finding limited info. as for the nutes there are too many veribles like the strain, the nute line etc for anyone to give you and solid advice besides use the nutrient schedule and maybe run it at 75% if you dont know your strains.

G

ganja.man

Thanks mate i will research it that way,an wen u say run it at 75% do you mean 75% of wat it says on the nute schedule cus it says to add x amount of mls to each litre each week so should i take out all the exsisting nute solution and change it each week or does it mean to just top up each week the nute solution i already have thanks again mate

W

Wild Bill

Hey ganja.man,

We still need more info on your setup to help. Need to know exactly what your system is, is it just a bucket with an air pump, airstone and net pot or is there more?

WB

Grow in peace.

M

Medicalneeds

I ran a bucket bubbler last run and was amazed at the growth ! I ph the water at 6.0 with the ph drops with color chart . You can get these at most pet stores in the fish area. I used the one part flora nova bloom the whole way and was so simple. Do some research on the lucas formula. hope that helps ! Make sure you light proof your bucket , i just used a black lawn bag , getto but worked well . I ran 1/2 strength nutes the whole way with no issues. Harvested 8 oz first try with one plant in a 5 gallon , waited too long to flip and stretched to 5ft. good luck

Top Bottom