New Grower Needs Help

• Thread starter New girl30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

New girl30

Hi so a friend of mine passed and he left me to take car for three plants they are being grown out door. There are a small decent size to start growing with. There are two plants in a one pot and idk if I should separate them one is larger than the other. I will post pics in a few. But I needs some hints and anything will help about growing. I think one is infested too and I am iffy about what to wash them with please if anyone can help that would be great

LeeMcGee

LeeMcGee

Hi newgirl30, welcome. My outdoor experience is lomitted and many years ago. If you can separate the two without damage, I would. Seems as though they would fight to get enough if they are in one pot, depending on size. Do you know what kind of critters you have? Neem oil is the best all around natural solution, but again, depends on the bugs you have visiting.

N

New girl30

Not sure what bugs I just know something was or is eating the leafs but when I got the plants there we're surrong by other different plants and I moved them now that they are on their own away from everything else it doesn't seem that there are new holes or and the hole aren't getting bigger I will take a pic when I get home

Top Bottom