New grower please help ASAP

• Thread starter drowsygenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
drowsygenetics

drowsygenetics

So my cat attacked my plants and fucked them up so I feel like that’s the reason for them being so short. Anyone else have any idea why? I used Burt organic Supersoil and Super Soil Autoflower live organic concentrate. I also used fox farm trio nutes but I think it burned my plants just a little because the soil already has plenty of nutes. I flushed them last week and when I did it the soil was acting hydrophobic and would not soak up water. I also lst kind of late around week 4-5 it’s now week 6. Some leaves has small holes In them and I haven’t found any pests. Some leaves also have very small amount of nute burn but just some very little. Looks sad right now. The last vid is how they looked when I was lst

OLDSILVERTIP

OLDSILVERTIP

So my cat attacked my plants and fucked them up so I feel like that’s the reason for them being so short. Anyone else have any idea why? I used Burt organic Supersoil and Super Soil Autoflower live organic concentrate. I also used fox farm trio nutes but I think it burned my plants just a little because the soil already has plenty of nutes. I flushed them last week and when I did it the soil was acting hydrophobic and would not soak up water. I also lst kind of late around week 4-5 it’s now week 6. Some leaves has small holes In them and I haven’t found any pests. Some leaves also have very small amount of nute burn but just some very little. Looks sad right now. The last vid is how they looked when I was lst
a little dish soap helps dirt take water just a few drops and stir.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Do not use water, use something like yucca or similar. It literally makes water wetter!~!!

Top Bottom