Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Overwatering. Let it dry out.
I’m assuming your in soil.

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Definitely looks overwatered.

Might want to check the underside of your leaves and make sure there are no visible eggs/nymphs too pests can cause leaf damage as well. It doesn't look particularly like bug damage but it is a good practice to get into checking when you have unexplained leaf damage.

Mrp164

Mrp164

I believe he is just trying to give me all my options so I can research it. Thanks have a nice day.

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Will do, Would it be visible to the naked eye?

Pick you up a jewelers loupe, they’re pretty cheap. Good for bugs and good for checking trichomes at harvest. And I agree with overwatering and possibly some calcium issues, are you using an LED light?

Mrp164

Mrp164

Thank you I will grab one!! Yes I have a 1000 watt led, I have calcium I use for my chickens.. would that work the same or should I find some for the plant

Onemorecast

Onemorecast

Anybody know what the cause of this is?

It's from overwatering and possibly wrong temperature water used but it's definitely over watered. If you give them too much water at once those spots will appear on some leaves. Could possibly be MG and Cal but they may be locked out from overwatering

Mrp164

Mrp164

Okay.. how do I know when I have to much water? I really havent watered it to much I didn't think. I have a cloth pot and it barely leaked any out last I watered it

Onemorecast

Onemorecast

And also what temp do you recommend the water be?

Well you plant probably isn't big enough to water until runoff yet. I would try giving it half of what you were giving it and the temp of the water should be 5F cooler then your growing environment

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Most likely isn’t.
But not much to go on here with information provided.
Watering improperly leads to most new grower issues.
4sure. I wasnt tryin to be a dick by saying lol. Op got a lil bothered about it. Lol...Just wanted to know if you had it and it looked like that...

Overwatering can cause bacterial/fungal infections i believe. I thought thats where you were coming from on your septoria comment....peace!

Mrp164

Mrp164

4sure. I wasnt tryin to be a dick by saying lol. Op got a lil bothered about it. Lol...Just wanted to know if you had it and it looked like that...

Overwatering can cause bacterial/fungal infections i believe. I thought thats where you were coming from on your septoria comment....peace!
I wasn't bothered, I just appreciate all the information coming in and was trying to stop an argument before it started. First time on this site, not really sure how childish the community can be yet, just covering my bases lol. No harm no foul I appreciate you saying it doesn't look like septoria, as I researched and completely agree. On a second thought, I am about to move to a 3 gal cloth pot with some new "super soil". Do you recommend me adding any nutrients when I plant or just water it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom