New Grower possible nutrient lockout or ph imbalance....

• Thread starter Indicalover2020
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Indicalover2020

Indicalover2020

I think I have a nutrient lockout....my question is how will it take to recover once I've treated my ladies?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I think I have a nutrient lockout....my question is how will it take to recover once I've treated my ladies?
Usually a week if it's corrected. And damaged leaves won't recover but new growth should look much better.

Without any more info that's all I can say.

Indicalover2020

Indicalover2020

Usually a week if it's corrected. And damaged leaves won't recover but new growth should look much better.

Without any more info that's all I can say.
The soil ph was sitting at an 8. My leaves turned yellowish....but was otherwise looking good. That is what my sativa hybrid (doctor who crossed with mount hood magic) looked like. However my indica hybrid ( granddaddy purp and white widow cross) was deep green and looking amazing. Also my 50/50 cross is yellowing.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

The soil ph was sitting at an 8. My leaves turned yellowish....but was otherwise looking good. That is what my sativa hybrid (doctor who crossed with mount hood magic) looked like. However my indica hybrid ( granddaddy purp and white widow cross) was deep green and looking amazing. Also my 50/50 cross is yellowing.
Ok if it was ph and corrected then you should see an improvement with a week. Like I say damaged leaves won't get better and may get worse but new growth is where ya want to focus. If new growth is not better right away then I would keep looking for other possible issues.

Indicalover2020

Indicalover2020

The first 2 are the Sativa dom, the next 2 is the 50/50 mix, and the last is my indica dom.

20200427 164316
20200427 164324
20200427 164332
20200427 164350
20200427 164404
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

The first 2 are the Sativa dom, the next 2 is the 50/50 mix, and the last is my indica dom.
Feeding anything yet? They kinda look like they were a bit hungry at one point Usually ph would show micro deficiency.

New growth looks good though so I wouldn't change anything.

Indicalover2020

Indicalover2020

They were clones bought from a dispensary, so I dont know how they were treated before me....however my soil is compost, worm castings, chicken meal ( has feather meal in it), bone meal, peral lite and biomeal. I water with bat guano tea.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

They were clones bought from a dispensary, so I dont know how they were treated before me....however my soil is compost, worm castings, chicken meal ( has feather meal in it), bone meal, peral lite and biomeal. I water with bat guano tea.
Ok that makes sense then. Looks like they are back on track anyhow 👍

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

With organics it may take a bit to build up the microbes to break nutrients down for uptake so if it keeps yellowing you may need a tiny amount of synthetic nutes to get ya by but that's unlikely.

Top Bottom