New Grower Process So Far.

• Thread starter That1Guy13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
That1Guy13

That1Guy13

Nothing special just figured I'd show my process and experience so far. Switched 12/12 on 5/15 so I wouldn't say its been a full three weeks of flower maybe two? Had two of the eight plants turn male on me unfortunately that was a bummer.Three I think are doing OK the other three I'm kind of ashamed/embarrassed to show. Haha I'm running RDWC with a 30g res with 8 5g buckets, Mills Nutrients A,B, and now C4. Lights are three Timber 4VL's with two Mars 900.Was fighting high temps for a day or two but I think I've got that under control now a steady lights off temp of mid 70fs and light on temps around 81-83f which what I've read is acceptable for LEDs? Definitely a learning experience and love it so far, got so much more planned for next time. Any comments or concerns are very much welcomed. Happy growing!

New grower process so far
New grower process so far 2
New grower process so far 3
New grower process so far 4
New grower process so far 5
New grower process so far 6
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Are those seeds in the first pick? If so you just saved $5-10+ for each one and the smoke will still be good.

What flavors ya got there?

That1Guy13

That1Guy13

What makes it look like seeds? I don’t think it’s a male least I hope not I don’t need a third. Haha. But so far I’ve got Candyland, Cookie Glue and GG#4 as well as Peyote Cookies but they aren’t pictured, kind of the ugly ducklings.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Increasing light wattage next go will increase the yeilds but looking great so far !!

That1Guy13

That1Guy13

@Jack og Thanks! I definitely liked to get rid of the mars soon as I can afford it but loving the Timbers so far. I think if my math was right I’ve got a little over 2000 actual watts of lighting in there.

Here is another close up picture of the bud in question. To me i just thought it was bud structuring. Didn’t see any balls like the other two clearly had. Candyland was more sativa which I thought why it was so big.

2AB8447F AD1D 4389 9107 EB33829F3A3E
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

What makes it look like seeds? I don’t think it’s a male least I hope not I don’t need a third. Haha. But so far I’ve got Candyland, Cookie Glue and GG#4 as well as Peyote Cookies but they aren’t pictured, kind of the ugly ducklings.
Just under the leaf of the top bud against the stem. Maybe it's just the pic and my eyesight. Nothing wrong with seeds.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
If you have 2000 watts of actual light, you should have a jungle! Especially if it is an actual 2000Watts of LED power, which would be nearly the equivalent of 3000w HPS/MH. The plants look pretty good, although one seems to be clawing a little. I didn't see any seeds, but I can't see as good as I used to. With that amount of light, your plants should be VERY robust and bushy. Your plants look to be in good health and no obvious problems, but I would expect a lot more growth for 3K worth of light.
FWIW, I've attached a photo from a 2000w grow that is about 4-5 weeks in flower. You can see how bushy they grow under that type of light and a 5 gallon bucket of Promix. The plant has grown taller than the level of the light, which resulted in the top leaves clawing downward to get the light from below. Not too often that you see clawing for that reason.
Mana far

Different strains grow differently, so it's hard to say what is right or wrong... as long as the plant Is healthy.

That1Guy13

That1Guy13

If you have 2000 watts of actual light, you should have a jungle! Especially if it is an actual 2000Watts of LED power, which would be nearly the equivalent of 3000w HPS/MH. The plants look pretty good, although one seems to be clawing a little. I didn't see any seeds, but I can't see as good as I used to. With that amount of light, your plants should be VERY robust and bushy. Your plants look to be in good health and no obvious problems, but I would expect a lot more growth for 3K worth of light.
FWIW, I've attached a photo from a 2000w grow that is about 4-5 weeks in flower. You can see how bushy they grow under that type of light and a 5 gallon bucket of Promix. The plant has grown taller than the level of the light, which resulted in the top leaves clawing downward to get the light from below. Not too often that you see clawing for that reason.View attachment 874294
Different strains grow differently, so it's hard to say what is right or wrong... as long as the plant Is healthy.

I did have pretty big problems starting out I was using Megacrop which just wasn’t working out and I was using tap which was around 330ppm coming out so I had to make some changes. I went from tap to RO then MC to Mills and they came right back... sorta. Hah. I think I am a little heavy on N but have sinced backed off so hopefully that will help out. My math could be off on the watts. I know one 4VL is around 425 actual (off their site) then I think the mars were like 365ish actual. So that’s roughly 2000 I think? Those plants look hella good though! Definitely goals for sure down the road.

Top Bottom