New grower, trying again this year

• Thread starter TurningGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Last 4/20 I tried growing some weed. I bought the seeds and planted them in the middle of the woods. Of course they all died because I couldn't monitor them enough. This time I'm trying again more seriously and I'm getting some results outdoor. I'm not following too many guides because it's overwhelming but I'd like to know a little more.

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

?

If you’d like to know a little more……

Use the search function and start reading.

Then post with specific questions and an appropriate amount of info on your grow and pics of your plants.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Isn't this the "introduction" section? I thought I was supposed to just say hello, sorry if I needed to post something else ;D I'm writing a post in the basic growing section with some questions and pics anyway, it'll be ready in 10-20 minutes

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Yup good start!!!

We are here to help. Lots of awesome farmers here with experience in all forms of growing.

You’ll be smoking your own by Halloween!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Thanks everyone! You can check out some pics here:

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

Welcome. I am relatively new here as well. The one thing I notice was the soil in some of those bags has no perlite or anything. Id try to mix in some bag soil like fox farm ocean forest or at the least add some perlite. Good luck & happy growing!

Latest posts

Top Bottom