New grower, wants to say hey!

• Thread starter BadManSensiWon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BadManSensiWon

Hey fellas, first time everything here, glad to be part of such a great site. Got a taste for growing while I visited Amsterdam last year, couldn't BELIEVE the quality of everything there! Beer, weed, food, women! Awesome, simply put. I visited a grow house, but was quite baked and cant remember where I put my notes, but the operation was EXACTLY what I want to do: small yield grow room, maybe 3 cycles/year w/ 4 oz each (hopefully!). But I was blessed (cursed) with an awful gray/black thumb, so I'll be poppin in to get good advice from you guys!

1st thing to ask,: I need a fairly concise guide to new growing, looking on the net yields you TONS of grow guides, but most are written by potheads (lol) and have such bad spelling and guidance, I spend more time trying to decipher than reading!
All I want is a simple guide to first time growing (not for profit I like my weed for me and my friends and the good times that come with!) I have a small bedroom that I can utilize , it's 10x13 and have an initial budget of about $1000. I figure if I can get a good grow the first time experience will allow me to grow better next time!

So that's my story and I'm stickin with it, and thanks ahead of time anyone that likes to help me out! Peace!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I would suggest visiting your book stores etc and try to find some books. I have little to choose from in my area but I see Soma's handbook (which is the thinnest and most simple for a first timer). Books by Mel Frank, Ed rosenthal and George Cervantes seem to be the most readily available.

Any of these can help you get started and give you something to refer to. There are a lot way to accomplish your goals. Pick a system and go with it. Soma's handbook has some tables he built discusses soil grows. Seems like the easiest way to go to ensure a good first harvest. You can have green thumbs too. Just takes a little effort.

Good luck and have fun with it!

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

welcome to the farm..you will find everything ya need in the stickies.and if ya like ya can PM me ill help best I can..I say start with soil as its most forgiveing for new growers..You know what ya want..now do ya want to use tents or do we have a spare room..or closet? always exciteing when a new person starts up..Mojo for your grow..take care and be safe

:passingjoint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom