New grower wants to Travel to CO ..

• Thread starter Mackboyz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mackboyz

Mackboyz

Hello Me and my brother want to learn on how to grow all types of goodies but we are fairly new ... My brother is willing to travel to Colorado as an intern for a mature grower ... We're from the North east of New Jersey .. We will pay for necessities and all ... Can so one help me out ...

New grower wants to travel to co
P

paulycali

Welcome to the farm Mackboyz!

I grew up in northeast new jersey. What county in you or what exit lol!

Mackboyz

Mackboyz

Welcome to the farm Mackboyz!

I grew up in northeast new jersey. What county in you or what exit lol!
I live in exit to route 3 to go to the east Rutherford by Giant Stadium ... Bergen County .. Hopefully I can help me out brother

sky high

sky high

This webpage has all of the info you need to figure it all out. The search feature is your friend and there are many detailed grows here to emulate.

IMO...it is doubtful you will find a private grower who will let you come into their space/garden/life. Legal as it may be (seem), everyone is still taking a risk growing this plant here and individual actions will likely reflect that. (note the lack of response for proof) Keep in mind, most folks just go for it and get schooled on their own time/expense/in their own locale before heading here.

Ditto that for the med industry. Experience will be key...especially in the feild of getting used and abused. You may also want to check out the State residency requirements here as well as the invasive forms you are required to fill out for the State to be entitled to work for minimum wage in the medical cannabis 'industry' here. :eek: Seems like there were a bunch of 'em...

good luck

Mackboyz

Mackboyz

Well thank you very much my friend for schooling me on what the deal is ... I really appreciate it ... Or my be I can ask you a few question if u want to chat for bit ,, I really appriate the heads up ... I just want to send my brother to learn more than we know know so we can bring the knowlge here ..

P

paulycali

I live in exit to route 3 to go to the east Rutherford by Giant Stadium ... Bergen County .. Hopefully I can help me out brother

Good ole giants stadium :) They ever finish that indoor snowboard/Ski facility? That shit looks out of this world. Pretty badass if you ask me. I grew up in passaic county right next door. Hopefully you can find someone willing to share their knowledge with you up close and personal "hands on" in their garden. Going to be a tough one to find for sure. The only thing i could think of is if i have time and i am in jersey, would be to stop on by and give you a lowdown on your grow and how you can better it. I come back every 2 years or so and am do to see the fam and friends this year for sure. That's the best i can do for you. Good luck in your search :)

Mackboyz

Mackboyz

Good ole giants stadium :) They ever finish that indoor snowboard/Ski facility? That shit looks out of this world. Pretty badass if you ask me. I grew up in passaic county right next door. Hopefully you can find someone willing to share their knowledge with you up close and personal "hands on" in their garden. Going to be a tough one to find for sure. The only thing i could think of is if i have time and i am in jersey, would be to stop on by and give you a lowdown on your grow and how you can better it. I come back every 2 years or so and am do to see the fam and friends this year for sure. That's the best i can do for you. Good luck in your search :)
Thanks my brother ,, they did not finish that indoor snow facility but I would really like that and I guess your right no one would let be part of the grow but I would really like if you stop by to talk once your out here ... I appreciate everything bro

Top Bottom