New grower

• Thread starter Daviee___
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Daviee___

Daviee___

First time grower! I know theres always room for improvement but Seeing if I can possibly master this art ! Just transplanted last night Here to get some feedback thanks!

New grower
Daviee___

Daviee___

Thanks! Just a regular florescent light for now ..Getting ready to switch to my new 600wt hps grow light this weekend! Thinking of Letting it veg for another 2 weeks with new light then start blooming after ? Open for suggestions anyday!

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Glad you are getting new light, they look healthy but very gangly. Its gets easier every time you do it so even if it's not great keep trying & learning. My 1st was few hydro pots with plants from bag seed under spot grow lights from home depot, absolutely terrible quantity but oddly good quality

Daviee___

Daviee___

Glad you are getting new light, they look healthy but very gangly. Its gets easier every time you do it so even if it's not great keep trying & learning. My 1st was few hydro pots with plants from bag seed under spot grow lights from home depot, absolutely terrible quantity but oddly good quality
Yeah I've had the new light just havnt had all my chips right to get it going with its ducting and filter and the whole set up . They are london pound cake and kush mints. You got some beauties tho bro !

SUPRALUV

SUPRALUV

Letting it veg for another 2 weeks with new light then start blooming after
A nice 600w is definitely a good idea to decrease node spacing. Vegging just depends on how big you'd like the plant to get. You can switch to bloom any time you want.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I stick newly germinated seeds, unrooted clones, all of it goes under 1000w led, it's probably a little harsh but so far so good. I don't own fluorescent light lol.
I've heard good things about fox farm ocean but I don't have personal experience with ff

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

A nice 600w is definitely a good idea to decrease node spacing. Vegging just depends on how big you'd like the plant to get. You can switch to bloom any time you want.
Yep, you can bloom any time after seedling preflowers are showing & as soon as decenlty rooted for clones

Daviee___

Daviee___

I personally think switching from a florescent bulb
I stick newly germinated seeds, unrooted clones, all of it goes under 1000w led, it's probably a little harsh but so far so good. I don't own fluorescent light lol.
I've heard good things about fox farm ocean but I don't have personal experience with ff
it was the fastest thing I could think of to stick these clones under. I really like the way FF is composed and a very natural clean soil the babies love it ! Now I personally think that itll make a great impact by switching the light from fluorescent to the vivosun. I've been told that It will love the shock of. More light and heat doubling its size rapidly ?

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I personally think switching from a florescent bulb

it was the fastest thing I could think of to stick these clones under. I really like the way FF is composed and a very natural clean soil the babies love it ! Now I personally think that itll make a great impact by switching the light from fluorescent to the vivosun. I've been told that It will love the shock of. More light and heat doubling its size rapidly ?
You should see dramatic growth after they get over any initial shock (which shouldn't be bad). They should take to it really well within 48 hours. Keep little chilly for 1st few days though so temp & light change doesn't smack them all at once

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

You should see dramatic growth after they get over any initial shock (which shouldn't be bad). They should take to it really well within 48 hours. Keep little chilly for 1st few days though so temp & light change doesn't smack them all at once
At least that's what I would do, didn't mean to seem bossy, your grow

Daviee___

Daviee___

Yup I was thinking the exact same thing! And Not at all bro like I said I'm open to tips and advice anyday! That's what its about sharing a piece of your knowledge to someone. Only a foolish one wont listen so I thank you brother!

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Yeah I've had the new light just havnt had all my chips right to get it going with its ducting and filter and the whole set up . They are london pound cake and kush mints. You got some beauties tho bro !
Thanks. I've been out of loop for while, just restarted few weeks ago. I'm new to led lights I'm using but don't have power available for 1000w hids like I used to have 😔

Daviee___

Daviee___

Please feel free to comment
Thanks. I've been out of loop for while, just restarted few weeks ago. I'm new to led lights I'm using but don't have power available for 1000w hids like I used to have 😔
Dahm well the good thing is like you said everytime you grow it gets easier. What light you use before ?

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Please feel free to comment

Dahm well the good thing is like you said everytime you grow it gets easier. What light you use before ?
Used to have 1000w hids lol, used depleted ones for veg & new ones for flower, too long ago to remember brands. Now I'm trying king plus leds, good for veg (could've gone with less than 1000w in 2x2 tent, oh well, live & learn) , still have to see about 2000w in 4x4 flower tent tho. May put 1000w in there too & just get 600w for veg, not sure yet

Top Bottom